• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young benched

Jackie Lee

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

andys like "woah woah woah, poo man I am about to be 37, yall mofos just drafted someone at 1 let him work it out, Raiders got max crosby, I aint about that poo"

Exactly! He's like, wtf man? Put the Plummer in to get beat up! Not me!

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 4

There was definitely a mandate from Tepper for Canales to start Young and hand him the job from day 1. I think Tepper saw enough in the first 2 games and finally said fug it do what you want. However now we're crippled because the offseason was approached with that "salvage Bryce" mandate.

• Pie 1

Just now, t96 said:

There was definitely a mandate from Tepper for Canales to start Young and hand him the job from day 1. I think Tepper saw enough in the first 2 games and finally said fug it do what you want. However now we're crippled because the offseason was approached with that "salvage Bryce" mandate.

It was Bryce or bust this season.  Obviously they weren't taking the possibility of bust seriously enough. 

• Pie 1