• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young faced the least pressure of any quarterback this week

TN05

I don't see how tensions don't end up eventually boiling over in the locker room if this continues on beyond the next few games. And even then we could see some serious blow ups on the field. And I would not blame anyone for it if they reacted that way.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

16 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

We signed three big dudes in the middle.  Big mistake.  These guys were available:  munchkins-the-wizard-of-oz-1939-DT6HJW.thumb.jpg.3cb85300a26f7bf13bad77ee6aab1212.jpg

I actually met the one in the middle--he was at Concord Mills--the last living Oz cast member---he was funny as hell--told me the back stories about making the movie.

prolly the same one that would go to the remnants of the Land of Oz theme park once a year up near Boone

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I don't see how tensions don't end up eventually boiling over in the locker room if this continues on beyond the next few games. And even then we could see some serious blow ups on the field. And I would not blame anyone for it.

After 2 games we're already at risk of someone getting knocked out or choked out on the sideline over this.  Two.  Games.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

10 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Chuba was getting 6.4 yards a carry lol. That's ideal. They should bench Sanders for Boone though

In hindsight, the funniest part of yesterday was Chubba ripping off an 11-yard rush, jumping up and motioning "feed me" to the sideline, then on the very next play Bryce proceeding to throw into double coverage on a nfw ball that got picked. 

• Pie 3

Morgan has to know that BY is not the future and start planning for 2025.  Free up cap space by cutting dead weight or trading them. For the rest of the guys, put in Dalton and get nearly a full season of tape on the ones you plan on being on the 53 man roster next fall in competitive games this season.  You can't evaluate an ineffective offense due to a bust QB and defense that's worn out because of all the 3-and-outs.

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Chuba was getting 6.4 yards a carry lol. That's ideal. They should bench Sanders for Boone though

Yeah, but he had 10 carries for 64 yards--I am looking at the total team rushing numbers-- If you look at the big picture, we are averaging 74 yards per game.  Passing?  About 123 yards per game--total offense is 200 yards per game!!!  Sad.

In our last 4 games we have scored 13 points--1 TD and 2 FGs, while surrendering 108 points. 

4 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

In hindsight, the funniest part of yesterday was Chubba ripping off an 11-yard rush, jumping up and motioning "feed me" to the sideline, then on the very next play Bryce proceeding to throw into double coverage on a nfw ball that got picked. 

In theory, that’s a good time for play action, Though I wasn’t watching if that was the call. Canales is “finding out” all theory and all he knows needs to be abandoned like in the 1980s when qbs 1 and 2 routinely got hurt in the same game requiring the emergency hack

4 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Is it all Bryce Young fault, No its not. Our WR's aren't getting Seperation soon enough. The play calling isn't effective. It's like we came with a game plan, maybe from film, but zero plan to adapt when the game plan doesn't work. We aren't maximizing our players, we're just running plays. It's Bryce Young ready, No!

bro its 1000% youngs fault. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Is it all Bryce Young fault, No its not. Our WR's aren't getting Seperation soon enough. The play calling isn't effective. It's like we came with a game plan, maybe from film, but zero plan to adapt when the game plan doesn't work. We aren't maximizing our players, we're just running plays. It's Bryce Young ready, No!

the-big-lebowski-dude.gif.95ff311b4242f4d19f8c1987f1eeda4a.gif

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

The pocket was clean and dudes were open lol. The running game was working with Chuba. No excuses for that quality of QB play

• Pie 1