• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worse To Watch: Jimmy Clausen Era or Bryce Young Era?

PantherBoy95

Young era by far

Clausen year at the time felt temporary because it was the last year of Fox's contract, it was clear Jerry blew up that team to prove a petty point, and we all thought the Panthers would just get Andrew Luck. Yeah that of course didn't happen but we still got a great QB in the end.

Young era is just another chapter in the shitshow of the Tepper era. And deep down I think we all know the nightmare isn't going to end once Young is gone.

34 minutes ago, spydaman27 said:

At this point let’s keep Bryce going, get the number 1 pick. Get some stud player. Still keep young next year get number 1 pick again and draft Manning to change our future.

And the league needs to force Tepper to sell. 

I'm all about the second part. That's where my last drop of hope lies. 

The first one doesn't matter. This team is locked in on a top 5 pick anyways. Dalton won't play too much before falling apart. The rest of the team needs a chance to improve and that's not happening with Bryce. It's very hard to justify not sitting him if they get behind like the last 2 games. Hell just play Plumber. It's not going to effect the draft position much anyways but the games would get more watchable and the guys on the roster would get a chance to improve.