• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They Say a Picture is Worth 1000 Words...

Hoenheim

Multiple things at play here.

Lack of field vision due to his size.

This play is eerily similar to one he had in camp where he threw a pass toward 2 defenders flanking one WR and was instantly picked. Then just casually walked away. He does not want to be there. He is checked out. He is done.

• Pie 3

Throwing with anticipation is throwing blindly for Bryce. Add in the terrible footwork and physical ability and you have a top 5 all time bust.

I think McShat was the only guy still making excuses last week but it's time for the 'experts' to come forward and eat some crow. They put that guy on a pedestal and created the ridiculous amd lazy narratives on him.

Edited by Waldo

15 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Throwing with anticipation is throwing blindly for Bryce. Add in the terrible footwork and physical ability and you have a top 5 all time bust.

I think McShat was the only guy still making excuses last week but it's time for the 'experts' to come forward and eat some crow. They put that guy on a pedestal and created the ridiculous amd lazy narratives on him.

Maybe everyone should stop listening to the media mouth breathers and use their own 2 eyes.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Maybe everyone should stop listening to the media mouth breathers and use their own 2 eyes.

And yet they never do. I don't tune in to most of the predraft BS. So much noise and so little quality. Young's school film showed the same obvious things we saw yesterday but then all the school rah rah stuff gets injected when it stopped mattering when they declared.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

And yet they never do. I don't tune in to most of the predraft BS. So much noise and so little quality. Young's school film showed the same obvious things we saw yesterday but then all the school rah rah stuff gets injected when it stopped mattering when they declared.

Agents pay media analysts to sell a client all the time. The same thing happens around draft time. See Young last year. Just look at the Sanders hype going on right now. I tried to watch the game but the slobbering over him made it impossible to watch. Wait until the offseason when Dion will be out there selling them both, and folks are already buying it. You cannot let the media tell you who's the best you must figure it out for yourself. Good luck!

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Agents pay media analysts to sell a client all the time. The same thing happens around draft time. See Young last year. Just look at the Sanders hype going on right now. I tried to watch the game but the slobbering over him made it impossible to watch. Wait until the offseason when Dion will be out there selling them both, and folks are already buying it. You cannot let the media tell you who's the best you must figure it out for yourself. Good luck!

They do but the job Bryce's did was amazing. They got most people to overlook everything.

I've tuned out and just laugh about the forced narratives. The film shows plenty, character stuff is the only real unknown after that. Add in the drafting this team has had under Tepper and what's the point in wasting time looking at guys these dopes will never take? If they are amazing just save your time because they are not coming here.

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

They do but the job Bryce's did was amazing. They got most people to overlook everything.

I've tuned out and just laugh about the forced narratives. The film shows plenty, character stuff is the only real unknown after that. Add in the drafting this team has had under Tepper and what's the point in wasting time looking at guys these dopes will never take? If they are amazing just save your time because they are not coming here.

All I know is that the top qb as per the media is rarely ever the best of the bunch. It's usually the 2nd or 3rd ranked guy according to the "professionals" that will always make it in the league in some form or fashion.  Not their anointed pick. 

• Beer 1

it isn't his size.  He clearly has line of sight with the receiver and the underneath defender, but he chose to throw it to the receiver breaking in on a defender with inside leverage.  This is not even a rookie mistake. it's a straight up bonehead play.  The other being taking the sack and not throwing the ball away.  He was running for his life and came to the sidelines with a defender coming at him.  Get rid of the ball.  He's just not playing smart. 

• Pie 3

11 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

All I know is that the top qb as per the media is rarely ever the best of the bunch. It's usually the 2nd or 3rd ranked guy according to the "professionals" that will always make it in the league in some form or fashion.  Not their anointed pick. 

When we picked Cam in 2011 a lot of the media talking heads were trying to hype up Blaine Gabbert #1. Like c'mon... really?

• Beer 1