• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think Young needs a sports psychologist…..

TheBigKat

It's not a mystery. He needs to lower the level of competition. He's probably a fine QB, but he's simply not cut out for the NFL. He needs to step down to the USFL or CFL with the other good, but flawed talents out there. 

It sucks, because the world isn't fair, and his flaws aren't something he has any control over. But he's just to damn small, weak and slow to ever hope to be successful at this level. 

He won't get his confidence back until he has even a fair chance to be successful. And that will never happen here. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

he looks NOTHING like his college self. This young man is broken inside, no passion, no zest, just ho-hum BETA BOY with no ALPHA DOG QB1 fire

I lay blame to 70% is Young was never going to succeed in the NFL and 30% this organization is a total dumpster fire and can’t develop a QB

I agree to an extent but I blame the organization and particularly David Tepper 75% for bringing Bryce Young onto this clusterfudge of a team. His confidence is totally shot after last season and he should be benched to salvage whatever prospects he may have of an NFL future.

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He doesn't have the physical talent. I tried to tell y'all this leading up to the draft. The college tape didn't translate to the NFL.

Yea you were definitely the most outspoken anti-Bryce person here. I was extremely pro-Stroud moreso than anti-Bryce. I thought Bryce would be decent but nowhere near as good as Stroud who I knew was gonna be a star. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Yea you were definitely the most outspoken anti-Bryce person here. I was extremely pro-Stroud moreso than anti-Bryce. I thought Bryce would be decent but nowhere near as good as Stroud who I knew was gonna be a star. 

He's considerably worse than I expected. I thought he was gonna be one of those good backup/marginal starter types. Best case scenario I thought you were looking at like a Kirk Cousins type ceiling. But he honestly just flat out doesn't look NFL caliber.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

31 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

he looks NOTHING like his college self. This young man is broken inside, no passion, no zest, just ho-hum BETA BOY with no ALPHA DOG QB1 fire

I lay blame to 70% is Young was never going to succeed in the NFL and 30% this organization is a total dumpster fire and can’t develop a QB

He looks exactly like he looked at Alabama. And that is the problem. You have 2 seconds to throw in the NFL, not 12. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1