• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Texans vs Bears

Chaos

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

I have no doubt that Bryce works as hard as anyone, studies as much game film, gets just as depressed when he plays poorly, as Stroud or anyone else does.  He probably doesn't lack the work ethic, or even the smarts.  He just lacks the abilities/talent/size to succeed in the NFL.  

He'd probably make a decent coach.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, Newtons2ndLaw said:

Williams is nice but man Stroud is just a baby-Rodgers.  How anyone could get Stroud in a room, see him throw and still choose Bryce over him is so utterly insane.  This isn't hindsight either.  They had special access to him, like JFC.  The ball just flies out of his hands effortlessly.  Him and Rodgers have the best arms.  How do you choose to NOT draft that flawless cannon? How??

Tepper said we needed a point guard. That's why.

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Other teams having success because they farmed the Pathers draft capital. Can't say I didn't see it coming.

When you give that draft capital to the rest of the NFL, you better hit on your few draft picks.

This may go down as a worse trade than Herschel Walker trade.  It managed to make two teams into future superbowl contenders. I hate Tepper

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1