• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to hit the panic button

Mojoman

11 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

But then again our defense gave us a chance most games.  This year the defense has regressed to match our offense

What do you expect the D to do when we run the ball twice for 4-6 yards and then Bryce drops back on 3rd for an incompletion and we punt, over and over, and over....

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Panic? We are what we thought we were. Most rational fans fully realized we were one of if not the absolute worst team in the league. 

Yeah.  I mean I thought we would see a play or two where we looked competitive but that’s not to be.  I definitely don't think panic enters the equation but someone on Mint Street needs to face a harsh reality though.  

I don’t think Frank Reich is a great coach but I don’t think he is totally incompetent.  Verdict is still out on Canalea but I can’t help but think the problem is just scheme at this point.  

Had to drive to Atlanta today so listened to the game on radio and I can’t count the number of times Jake used the word “disappointed” when it came to BY. Dude was being diplomatic because of who signs his checks I suppose, but I felt like he wanted to say this guy sucks so many times.   

4 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Yeah.  I mean I thought we would see a play or two where we looked competitive but that’s not to be.  I definitely don't think panic enters the equation but someone on Mint Street needs to face a harsh reality though.  

I don’t think Frank Reich is a great coach but I don’t think he is totally incompetent.  Verdict is still out on Canalea but I can’t help but think the problem is just scheme at this point.  

Had to drive to Atlanta today so listened to the game on radio and I can’t count the number of times Jake used the word “disappointed” when it came to BY. Dude was being diplomatic because of who signs his checks I suppose, but I felt like he wanted to say this guy sucks so many times.   

At some point Tepper has to accept the ego checking the league is giving him and humble himself. Until he gets out of the way and sees himself out of football decisions we are what we are. No one wants to work for him. Our candidate lists start where everyone else's end. If is what it is. We suck because Tepper has made this organization toxic.

1 hour ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Not sure if its scheme, but virtually every pass was some 2-3 yard crap.  Almost anything beyond that and it was picked or incomplete.  Personally, I think its just qb choice to throw so many short passes.

Edited by Davidson Deac II