• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce doesn't care...

MRenshaw

Just look at his body language at the post-game press conference today. Compared to last season, where he looked flustered and was on the verge of tears on several occasions, here he's looking cool as a cucumber or at worst slightly sheepish. I don't recall him making so many references to God last season, but now his answers are peppered with them. The body language and demeanor tell me that there is absolutely no fire and no fight left in him. Bryce has given up, rolled over, checked out, and is just waiting for the end, like a shelter animal waiting to be put down. I wouldn't be surprised if he had already given up toward the end of last season, which explains why he was so quiet this off-season. No news of hitting the gym or organizing workouts with new receivers; just silence.

• Pie 4
  • Poo 3

2 minutes ago, MRenshaw said:

Just look at his body language at the post-game press conference today. Compared to last season, where he looked flustered and was on the verge of tears on several occasions, here he's looking cool as a cucumber or at worst slightly sheepish. I don't recall him making so many references to God last season, but now his answers are peppered with them. The body language and demeanor tell me that there is absolutely no fire and no fight left in him. Bryce has given up, rolled over, checked out, and is just waiting for the end, like a shelter animal waiting to be put down. I wouldn't be surprised if he had already given up toward the end of last season, which explains why he was so quiet this off-season. No news of hitting the gym or organizing workouts with new receivers; just silence.

He is sucking but to say he doesn’t care without any shred of evidence is dumb.

• Pie 7

My son and I noticed he had a I don’t want to be here look when he was walking out for the game. (At the stadium they always show the players leaving the locker room, then walking down the walkway to the field.)  I don’t need hype or rah rah. However he didn’t even have a game face or focus on.  Hard to explain in typing but was noticeable enough my son and I looked at each other at the same time and commented how it looked.  The game play re-enforced it for sure.    

10 minutes ago, FutureDynasty said:

CO@CH K1LL@H laughing all the way to the bank to cash David Tepper's checks. 

630063676_C0@CHK1LL@h.jpg.7e7054bdda24ee0a48f4646e206e3592.jpg

He sure swindled Tepper. Didn't throw at the combine, drank a whole bunch of water to tip the scales at over 200 lbs in order to increase his draft stock, and put on the charms at dinner with Tepper and Fitterer. The FO and the Teppers took it all line, hook, and sinker. Well played, well played.

Bryce shit eating grin game-thread-los-angeles-chargers-1-0-at-carolina-panthers-0-v0-tpkay7lwk0pd1.jpeg.webp

Edited by MRenshaw
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 2

2 minutes ago, grateflday said:

My son and I noticed he had a I don’t want to be here look when he was walking out for the game. (At the stadium they always show the players leaving the locker room, then walking down the walkway to the field.)  I don’t need hype or rah rah. However he didn’t even have a game face or focus on.  Hard to explain in typing but was noticeable enough my son and I looked at each other at the same time and commented how it looked.  The game play re-enforced it for sure.    

He played like a scared little bitch today.

• Pie 3
  • The D 1

1 minute ago, MRenshaw said:

He sure swindled Tepper. Didn't throw at the combine, drank a whole bunch of water to tip the scales at over 200 lbs in order to increase his draft stock, and put on the charms at dinner with Tepper and Fitterer. The FO and the Teppers took it all line, hook, and sinker.

Bryce shit eating grin game-thread-los-angeles-chargers-1-0-at-carolina-panthers-0-v0-tpkay7lwk0pd1.jpeg.webp

I bet he wishes he hadn't, he will be labeled the biggest bust in NFL history now.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, grateflday said:

You explained it perfect and I know the look you are talking about. No fire, no anger, no adrenaline and no fight in him. He was beaten before he took the field. When this happens an athlete is pretty much done.