• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce doesn't care...

MRenshaw

27 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Bryce realizes that he is in the wrong line of work. His objective at this point is not winning. It’s to not die, and I’m sure he doesn’t have many friends in the locker room. 

with his admitted previous struggle with alcohol (that’s VERY big of him to admit that. Vast majority do not, and it’s very common), his mental health is probably in rough shape.  Very strong correlation with alcoholism and depression. I can’t think of a better circumstance for his head to be in a bad way. Mental health is a really big deal that carries over to every aspect of peoples’ lives. I would fashion a good guess he’s probably seeking professional help. Meds can have the ability to dull the darkness but also turn the give a damn completely off. I’m in the biz and know what it looks like. 

I just know that if I were in his circumstances where the entire locker room and thousands more fans were plain personally hateful and I had to be around it every day… it’d be pretty damn rough. 

This is not a poor Bryce post or any assassination on his character. It’s just an observation of what could be going on. 

When did he say he struggled with booze? Never heard that 

did you flip that? He has admitted to struggling with mental health at Bama 

• Pie 1

Just now, ProcessBlue2 said:

What happened to all the people who didn't want Derek Carr?

Still dont. 

Didnt want Bryce either.

At this point we should contact NE and see how much Milton would cost us and give him a could of weeks to learn the system before we bench Bryce. 

They have to do something we cant have more than 2-3 more weeks of this crap or there is going to be a mutiny. 

1 hour ago, grateflday said:

My son and I noticed he had a I don’t want to be here look when he was walking out for the game. (At the stadium they always show the players leaving the locker room, then walking down the walkway to the field.)  I don’t need hype or rah rah. However he didn’t even have a game face or focus on.  Hard to explain in typing but was noticeable enough my son and I looked at each other at the same time and commented how it looked.  The game play re-enforced it for sure.    

I saw that too today, very odd, almost like he was scared to death, knowing he was about to put on yet another demonstration of his ineptitude for the world to see. 

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Still dont. 

Didnt want Bryce either.

At this point we should contact NE and see how much Milton would cost us and give him a could of weeks to learn the system before we bench Bryce. 

They have to do something we cant have more than 2-3 more weeks of this crap or there is going to be a mutiny. 

As I watch this 4pm game, I had a terrible thought about future that I won't speak into existence but it involves a certain veteran QB who is injured right now and familiar with our coach and GM.

In 2-3 weeks there will be half a dozen players demanding trades if nothing changes.

• Pie 1