• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hooligans Motorcycle Club Party (Columbia)

o803oVaDeR

Just letting everyone know about my clubs party. I know a lot of you probably dont live anywhere near Columbia, SC, but I am sure some of you do so here is the info.

Start Time: Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 9:00pm

End Time: ???

Street: 2572 Fish Hatchery rd

City/Town: West Columbia, SC

Hooligans Motorcycle club is putting on another huge party. We are hoping to have another big turnout like last time. This party will consist of 3 kegs of budlight and this time for those of you guys that like liquor I will be doing a cooler full of PJs! We also will be doing Ice block shots, so this should be fun. We will have two bonfires going on all night incase it gets cold outside. We will have a PA system on with music going on all night long. There is a possibility we will have a band but nothing is for sure yet.

Admission:

All you can drink all night: $5/person, this will get you a wristband. If YOU DO NOT HAVE A WRISTBAND YOU WILL NOT BE DRINKING!

Also as tried last time if we have enough people we will also do a beer pong competition, that will be $5/person and or $10/team and the winning team will take all the cash.

Everyone is welcome to bring any and all of their friends, we want this to be a big party.

Look for us on Facebook Hooligans MC

Dang, I already have a gig that night or might have been able to offer a band. We play tons of bike nights at Macs, Easy Eddies, Tailgators etc. We're actually playing the Harley Davidson HOG rally this year too. Oh well, maybe next time.

Dang, I already have a gig that night or might have been able to offer a band. We play tons of bike nights at Macs, Easy Eddies, Tailgators etc. We're actually playing the Harley Davidson HOG rally this year too. Oh well, maybe next time.

I will keep you guys in mind. We are planning another party in June and Sept. A local band around here called Viilanova was going to play at the Sept. party, but they just got signed by Universal, so that is not going to happen now. If you havent heard them, you need to check them out, GREAT BAND!!!

This sounds like fun but it is a bit far away. I have been to two biker parties and neither went well.

First was an all black biker party and I was one of 3 white guys out of about 300 people. Was having a great time up until the Hennessey (which I was drinking for the first time) caught up with me and I decided to show off my dance moves.

Second was an Outlaws biker party at my old neighbors house where I showed up in flip flops, some nice cargo shorts ,and a bright yellow Tommy Hilfer polo shirt that I am pretty sure I had the color popped on (it was several years ago).

I was picked on the entire night at both parties. I did get to see a guy get his teeth kicked out and stabbed at the Outlaw party though which was awesome. They also gave me my first and only Harley shirt to wear if I ever decided to come to another party.

This sounds like fun but it is a bit far away. I have been to two biker parties and neither went well.

First was an all black biker party and I was one of 3 white guys out of about 300 people. Was having a great time up until the Hennessey (which I was drinking for the first time) caught up with me and I decided to show off my dance moves.

Second was an Outlaws biker party at my old neighbors house where I showed up in flip flops, some nice cargo shorts ,and a bright yellow Tommy Hilfer polo shirt that I am pretty sure I had the color popped on (it was several years ago).

I was picked on the entire night at both parties. I did get to see a guy get his teeth kicked out and stabbed at the Outlaw party though which was awesome. They also gave me my first and only Harley shirt to wear if I ever decided to come to another party.

Damn the Outlaws are hardcore. They dont play. We are not a 1%er club. It does get pretty crazy at our parties. Just parry crazy though. We are party animals. No one has gotten into a fight before but this is the first time we are having Everclear, so who knows?

Last time we had just over 200 people. Hope its even bigger this time.

Actally, I liked Columbia very much. Went to Richland Northeast. Had some of the best time I have ever had there.

Not a big fan of this place. The only thing keeping me here is all my friends and family. I would love to move to Charlotte or Atlanta. I love those places.

Archived