• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sheena: Asked about his confidence, Bryce Young says his confidence is in the Lord.

electro's horse

19 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Faith without works is dead. The work he needs to put in is greater than he’s willing to put in. He just doesn’t have the talent or attitude to make it in this league. He doesn’t have a bad attitude, but he doesn’t have the  “dawg” attitude it requires for a guy like him

This is true. A franchise QB has to be different. Think Cam, or even Jake who was just a fearless gunslinger trying to make plays. Young plays like he’s just trying to run out the clock. With his physical limitations it would really take a lot more mentally for him to be the guy. He would need to be someone like 89 who just doesn’t give a fug and wanted to rip the other team’s heart out every time he stepped on the field. The difference is Smith was tough, he grew up in a bad neighborhood and was a fighter. Young has been a coddled baby, always “the man” in college and high school. Now that he’s on this level his weak ass mentality is making him even worse.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

24 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

https://x.com/sheena_marie3/status/1835413010606960729?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

I am not trying to be disrespectful to members on this board who are religious. I am not saying any snarky comment and believe me I’ve got plenty.

He’s done. We’re done here 

Confidence is a weird thing.  Other people can see when you do and don’t have it.   Bryce doesn’t have it on the field.  Heck, he didn’t have it at the podium today (dude was would scratch 18 body parts to get a sentence out). 

Bryce Young isn’t not playing with confidence.   We all see that 

I’m glad he has a faith in the Lord and gets whatever he needs there.  I’d be happy if he had it in any other religion as well.  But a confident football player he is not 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Is he sure he wants to play next week? I'm sure there's some fun Sunday thing going on in South End or NoDa he could check out instead.  No one would even notice him.  

Maybe one of those mysterious foot issues might pop up. 

In all seriousness, this is why Canales failed this offseason.  He has no clue how to make Bryce work and should have repped him for 3 games to try to get ahead of this.  

and at this point, he ain’t helping Bryce.  Canales denying the pooshow, is essentially going to put Bryce through the torture chamber.  To be abused on and off the field.  Bryce needs bench until Canales knows how to be functional with him. 

• Beer 2

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

Maybe one of those mysterious foot issues might pop up. 

In all seriousness, this is why Canales failed this offseason.  He has no clue how to make Bryce work and should have repped him for 3 games to try to get ahead of this.  

and at this point, he ain’t helping Bryce.  Canales denying the pooshow, is essentially going to put Bryce through the torture chamber.  To be abused on and off the field.  Bryce needs bench until Canales knows how to be functional with him. 

Maybe someone can step on his foot so he has to sit.... nothing to serious, just for like the rest of the season.