• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“Sell the team”

NAS

4 hours ago, Captroop said:

fug no. Move the Tepper. We were here first. 

Unfortunately this will never happen. Tepper's their boy. The NFL handpicked him to run our franchise into the ground after Richardson was forced out. He will never sell because no matter how bad an NFL team is, it will profit. Despite how badly Snyder fuged Washington up he only ended up being forced to sell because he crossed the wrong people. All of those fan protests over the years demanding that he sell did nothing. The borderline human trafficking of his cheerleaders & all of the other fuged up poo also did nothing because he was a member of the boys club. The more realistic option is him, sadly, moving the team. But even that is fairly unrealistic since there aren't really any better vacant markets for him to move to outside of the Carolinas. If he did move then I'd think we'd get a team fairly quickly but who knows given how long it's been since the league last expanded. 

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, DIO84 said:

I agree, but I honestly don't think an NFL team could work here with all the transplants.  If they move, the NFL in Charlotte is pretty much dead.

An NFL team would work in Charlotte if it fuging won.

The Panthers have been a mediocre franchise throughout their history. Now they're just a misery factory.