• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“Sell the team”

NAS

Canales and company are lucky they get a week on the road 

I still think Tepper really struggles with public perception.  I think those games where the boos are audible all game over the TV and dominates the talk impacts him.  It’s why he pulls over his car and goes into restaurants too, drinks at fans lol. 

Not saying Canales would be in jeopardy….but do I think it increases the odds of his Monday morning meeting being full of “advice”.  Yep.  Something like…WTF Dave…you and your newb OC can’t do this?! Where is Jim?! Jim Caldwell.  Yeah. Jim is going to call plays…

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Canales and company are lucky they get a week on the road 

I still think Tepper really struggles with public perception.  I think those games where the boos are audible all game over the TV and dominates the talk impacts him.  It’s why he pulls over his car and goes into restaurants too, drinks at fans lol. 

Not saying Canales would be in jeopardy….but do I think it increases the odds of his Monday morning meeting being full of “advice”.  Yep.  Something like…WTF Dave…you and your newb OC can’t do this?! Where is Jim?! Jim Caldwell.  Yeah. Jim is going to call plays…

Again, Dave should get on the right side of history as they say, walk in tomorrow and tell Tepper what time it is. Don't like it, I'll take Reich's deal. Let Morgan stand with him. 

Tepper fires Canales tomorrow, everyone will know why; it won't hurt Canales' career. Might save it. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

Tepper is an egotistical asshole blowhard that thought his skills in running a hedge fund would transfer to football.  I see this w people that are really good at 1 thing but don't know their ass from a hole in the ground in other facets of life.  Unfortunately we are stuck w him unless a scandal ensues

Running a successful NFL team is hard without insider trading. 

• Beer 1

18 minutes ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

Tepper is an egotistical asshole blowhard that thought his skills in running a hedge fund would transfer to football.  I see this w people that are really good at 1 thing but don't know their ass from a hole in the ground in other facets of life.  Unfortunately we are stuck w him unless a scandal ensues

There has to be something from his past that someone can uncover. Maybe he used a racial slur 30 years ago? 

• Pie 2