• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sell me on Beck, Ewers, Sanders, Ward, etc.

MGH1989

9 hours ago, App Panther said:

Has all the physical tools for sure. There isn't a throw he can't make. 

He would be starting for a major team if he did not make a bonehead play a game, which the right NFL team could work with.

I see him as a solid backup with starter potential in the right system.

Joey could have left App last year. However, with one year left, why leave the system you’re in when you can just strengthen your current position? He’s probably the best quarterback in North Carolina right now, which is hilarious to me. 

I am a Georgia fan and I can even tell you that Beck is not worth the #1 overall pick. Most of his success has come from the talent around. I think he will be better than Brycd but if his showing against Kentucky was any indication of the future, I just don't think he is worth the hype.

Ewers or Ward maybe the better way to go but Ewers, with his injury history, scares me a bit. 

I don't know anything about Allar but everyone has said he is going to be good.

As far as Sanders, I honestly haven't watched a lot of his game tape so cannot talk on him.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Archie Manning advised Eli to not play for the Chargers because they were a dog poo organization that did Ryan Leaf no favors.  You really think that Arch is not going to get that same advice, but ten fold for Tepper post Bryce Young?  Delusion.

Why are you guys talking about Arch Manning he's not even a option. You thinking 2 years down the road.

Also he like Sanders has a family member who has power and there is no way they let him play in Carolina.

We are a joke folks stop thinking every QB is gonna play here.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Why are you guys talking about Arch Manning he's not even a option. You thinking 2 years down the road.

Also he like Sanders has a family member who has power and there is no way they let him play in Carolina.

We are a joke folks stop thinking every QB is gonna play here.

Why are you arguing with me?  Take it up with the people that think Arch is realistic.

1 hour ago, methodtoll said:

I am a Georgia fan and I can even tell you that Beck is not worth the #1 overall pick. Most of his success has come from the talent around. I think he will be better than Brycd but if his showing against Kentucky was any indication of the future, I just don't think he is worth the hype.

Ewers or Ward maybe the better way to go but Ewers, with his injury history, scares me a bit. 

I don't know anything about Allar but everyone has said he is going to be good.

As far as Sanders, I honestly haven't watched a lot of his game tape so cannot talk on him.

Yeah Beck is the least impressive QB by far.

I think it's a 2 QB race Ward/Ewers. I would add Sanders in that conversation, I just don't think his father would let him play here.

Honestly if you ask me right now who's the best QB in this class I have to go with Sanders. He has proved when he has time to throw nobody throws a better ball. He by far has the worst Oline or any QB. Can you imagine him behind that Georgia Oline he's probably the Heisman favorite right now.

Should be fun to see these QBs battle it out.