• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sell me on Beck, Ewers, Sanders, Ward, etc.

MGH1989

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

I want to see Ward deep in ACC play - y'know where you go on the road to VT and then face GT at home. We're everyone's Super Bowl, so I want to see if he can handle that level of intensity week in, week out.

That said all he's done so far this season is eviscerate the cupcakes we've faced so far on our way to a 3-0 record.

I’d like to see how he plays against Clemson. They have a good defense. If he can keep his TOs down this year he will check a lot of boxes for scouts. 

16 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I want to see Ward deep in ACC play - y'know where you go on the road to VT and then face GT at home. We're everyone's Super Bowl, so I want to see if he can handle that level of intensity week in, week out.

That said all he's done so far this season is eviscerate the cupcakes we've faced so far on our way to a 3-0 record.

Is Florida a cupcake?  I know they aren't top five SEC, but they are at least at or above VT level.  

Just now, PantherRN said:

No way the Mannings let Arch come to this train wreck franchise 

Assuming he is good enough to actually have any control on where he goes.  

I mean he does have 23 total passes in his long and storied NCAA career, but I think NFL scouts might need to see a few more before anointing him the next great thing. 

Just now, GoobyPls said:

None of them are the prospect Bryce was coming out of Alabama. Ward intrigues me but he even has a flaws. Either way drafting QB is always a crapshoot 

At this point I don't know how this is still relevant as the scouting report on bryce is currently one of the biggest misevaluations in history. 

• Flames 2