• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sell me on Beck, Ewers, Sanders, Ward, etc.

MGH1989

There's no way the FO and Tepper will gamble with a rookie QB right after the Bryce disaster. I expect us to ride with Dalton and another vet QB next year. Trade the #1 Pick for a team desperate for Shedeur and use the assets to build the roster and take a QB in 2026 in a better QB class. 

Ward is a better penix of this class. Not super overwhelming physically but been getting it done forever. Little different that he really didn't have the injury bug, just worked his way from up the rankings. Always had success everywhere he's been. Just older prospect. Competitor, played well in big games, lifts team mates up (making the talent that's always been at Miami pop now)

Ewers is the guy to me. Has the it factor but little smaller and nicked up a little every year unfortunately. I don't think injuries he's had translate next level. The arm and moxy does. Now he is a gun slinger and can get streaky which drives folks mad. But he has no conscious and can instantly forget a bad throw and look like great after it. He has had top end talent all around at Texas and a great coordinator too. That's the 4 knocks: other talent, coordinator is great, inconsistency, injuries. He processes better than most, is pinpoint for stretches and has a cannon. Fearless leader of all that talent too that guys latch to. Wanted him to come out so we could maybe take him last April (hahahahahahaha), but he will likely be top 3 now.

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

Can Ward looks like he has IT. Looked effortless in his opener. It’s a long season, but right now he’s my #1

18 minutes ago, chbright said:

Ewers is the guy to me. Has the it factor but little smaller and nicked up a little every year unfortunately. 

Can we please stop using the “IT!” factor.

That’s the only and entire reason Bryce is here.