• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Canales announces next week's starting QB

TN05

7 hours ago, Castavar said:

Such disrespect to the other players and coaches on this team. Canales knows damn well Bryce does not give us the best chance to win a football game.

There is going to be a munity very soon.  The players are going to start protecting themselves instead of trying to win games.  

I agree with many posters.  It isn't fair to the other 52 players on this team that work so hard only to have a midget trying to run their offense. 

• Pie 1

This is not summer developmental camp, Canales.

The better question to ask him is this:  How long should the fans support a team where there is no growth and the starting qb cant throw for 100 yards in a game?

or

Are you committed to developing Bryce at the cost of the season ticket holder when he is not the best QB on the roster?

Point:  He and the ownership have an obligation to put the best team on the field--the team that gives us the best chance to win.  If you do not do that, then you are betraying your brand and your commitment to the fans--especially when they have not been successful since 2018. That is slapping fans in the face because you made a dumbass pick and do not want to move on.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Steve Wilks ran a better offense than this without an offseason. It's not only that Bryce sucks ass, it's that Canales is abandoning the run when it's totally working. At least tire out the defense so if Bryce does have to throw the D-line is a little gassed. whew

If the run was working then we get a first down before 4 mins left to go in the half.....

See the Chargers run game, it was working...... 

4 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Steve Wilks ran a better offense than this without an offseason. It's not only that Bryce sucks ass, it's that Canales is abandoning the run when it's totally working. At least tire out the defense so if Bryce does have to throw the D-line is a little gassed. whew

I think the O guys can't justify not throwing vs a D guy truely going run first and being happy to give it to their D. Canales is not some super genius either. Poorly performing Os get away from the run when it should be their go to, they know they need to score once the other team goes up. This team hasn't played with a lead all year right? I think it's just the game situation that allows the playcalling to get away from them.

I don't even think a run first O works with Young. Everything it opens up is what he can't or won't do.

Does someone want to tell me why you think they won't throw to any deeper routes? Different coach even. Same poo as last year but the excuses have been removed I would say. 

Is it the QB refusing or the coach protecting? What the heck is going on because it is not right. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, strato said:

Does someone want to tell me why you think they won't throw to any deeper routes? Different coach even. Same poo as last year but the excuses have been removed I would say. 

Is it the QB refusing or the coach protecting? What the heck is going on because it is not right. 

We are talking about a QB that has to be replaced by old man Dalton for a hail mary. Anybody who has ever defended Youngs arm shouldn't be taken seriously.

• Beer 1