• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Canales announces next week's starting QB

TN05

Just now, Rocky Davis said:

do you guys want the #1 pick or not?  damn.....stop bitchin'

It's not like Andy fugin Dalton is suddenly going to lead us on a Flacco like resurgence into the playoffs. Were getting the number 1 pick regardless who plays QB. 

I just want to watch entertaining football again so I can feel anything other than apathy on a Sunday afternoon.

Dalton at least means we'd lose 31-24.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

They can't sit him.  Too much was given up and said about him.  Too many people would look like fools

Needs to start with Tepper. If that’s what he did in making his money, cutting Rhule and Reich, he can do the same with Bryce. Will he do it? Should’ve been done yesterday, but I don’t get the commitment to something that is clearly not working. 

3 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Such disrespect to the other players and coaches on this team. Canales knows damn well Bryce does not give us the best chance to win a football game.

Exactly!! Can't lose the lockerroom this early. Play Dalton and build chemistry in the locker room going forward. Rather we win 5 games or 8... its the best way to go. The sidelines looked deflated and ifs only week 2. Not good!!

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, TN05 said:

Clown show.  You should at least give coach speech of I have to look at the tape.  Instead he is telling his entire team….a really bad message.  

Bryce is horrific.  Horrific players shouldn’t be guaranteed a starting no matter what they do 

Dave is lucky it’s a road game next week.  Because if it was in Charlotte it wouldn’t be the camera panning to one guy with a brown bag on his head like this week. 

• Pie 5

The thing that surprises me about Canales is the he isn't getting Young out of the pocket to be able to see downfield more or teaching Young to step up in a pocket provided by the O-line.

A lot falls on Young for not being a franchise QB.  He got thrown to the wolves last year and this year he gets blitzed and has PTSD from last year. 

Not saying he was ever a QB1, but he should be able to be a serviceable QB2 and I think he has had that knocked out of him.