• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the goal of the team is to win…

Iceup

Bench Bryce.

I don’t hate the kid. it’s not all him but he can’t give us the best chance to win. Our OL is not playing bad- not great either. We need Bryce to hold a clip board and try to learn how to QB from a pocket. get the kid some platform cleats or something and put in Dalton and let him at least threaten the defense to see what we have. 

If the goal of the team is to win- then they should put out the players who give us the best chance to do so. If the goal of the team isn’t to win.. then WTF is the point.

Come Tuesday Dalton should be taking First Team Reps. 

If you want add your viewpoint or thoughts or just vent please do. 

Keep Pounding! (but pound to win)

Edited by Iceup
  • Pie 6

If Canales doesn’t bench him I’m going to seriously question if he has the ability to be an NFL coach. To survive in that job you have to make decisions that benefit the team. Keeping Bryce in the game is disrespectful to the other 52 players who presumably want to win, along with your assistant coaches who want to actually win games to advance their careers. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

Just now, BIGH2001 said:

If Canales doesn’t bench him I’m going to seriously question if he has the ability to be an NFL coach. To survive in that job you have to make decisions that benefit the team. Keeping Bryce in the game is disrespectful to the other 52 players who presumably want to win, along with your assistant coaches who want to actually win games to advance their careers. 

Canales is not allowed to

• Pie 4

100%…they gave up trying to win at the end of the 2nd q. 

I’ve largely stayed off Canales…but either bench Bryce or be willing to lose with him.  But fans pay too much money and the rest of your roster is giving up their bodies for this game….and you were in a glorified kill clock game

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Canales is not allowed to

maybe but DC is the coach and can start who he wants. if Tepper gets angry and fired him, how would that make him look. You think people drag Tep now. DC should sack up and run the team.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

Nah the goal isn't to win, and Bryce is an easy path to the 1st overall pick in 2025. I bet we see him play unless he gets injured, no matter how bad he continues to be.

Dalton has about 4 games in him at this point in his career. He might help us win 2 of those before he's out for the season with an injury. I think a top 3 pick is still safe for our future. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, t96 said:

Nah the goal isn't to win, and Bryce is an easy path to the 1st overall pick in 2025. I bet we see him play unless he gets injured, no matter how bad he continues to be.

You end up with a problem elsewhere though…

rest of the roster is sacrificing their bodies and that pathetic of a season hurts their resume and future earning potential.   They ain’t going to be happy with that approach.   

• Pie 2