• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the goal of the team is to win…

Iceup

18 minutes ago, t96 said:

Nah the goal isn't to win, and Bryce is an easy path to the 1st overall pick in 2025. I bet we see him play unless he gets injured, no matter how bad he continues to be.

The first pick in the draft WORTHLESS if the front office picks the wrong guy. We currently have  first overall pick on our roster and look where that got us. This team hasn’t produced a team for Charlotte fans to get excited about since 2017. This franchise is an embarrassment, and starting a tank after the 2nd loss of the season would be even more embarrassing. We need to try and win some games…THIS SEASON!

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

We’ve got to get passed this idea of “being nice to Bryce”.

Who gives a damn?  The kid is ass, plain and simple.  Get him outta here.  Gone, peace, bye-bye.

Let Dalton mediocre his way through the season.  I’m over the Bryce bullsit.

I mean one season is enough to determine what you have with bryce...seriously.

• Pie 2

59 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Dalton has about 4 games in him at this point in his career. He might help us win 2 of those before he's out for the season with an injury. I think a top 3 pick is still safe for our future. 

It’s funny that Dalton is 33-52-1 since 2015 on much better teams than this poop show and people think we are going to win games. The only thing we have to look forward to is the 2025 draft. Saints and Tampa are 4-0, we’re already out of the division.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, BIGH2001 said:

Then I don’t want that either. A Tepper puppet is useless. 

When will Panthers fans get it.

Tepper has always hired yes men. He runs the franchise. He took Bryce because he felt like it was his son and he could treat him as such.

It's why he didn't hire Wilks!

There is no hope until he sells the team.

• Pie 3

18 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

It’s funny that Dalton is 33-52-1 since 2015 on much better teams than this poop show and people think we are going to win games. The only thing we have to look forward to is the 2025 draft. Saints and Tampa are 4-0, we’re already out of the division.

You are setting the limbo rod far too low

We are hoping for a pass over 5 yards and an occasional TD now and again 

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Tepper has always hired yes men. He runs the franchise. He took Bryce because he felt like it was his son and he could treat him as such.

Are we the only ones that see this? I so wish I could have seen what Tep meetings with Steve were like. 

The radio silence from all the former coaches makes me wonder if there is a non disclosure agreement built in to their contracts. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Wilks wasn't my choice either, but he didn't hire either of mine, both of whom took real QBs in Stroud and AR. 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Iceup said:

Bench Bryce.

I don’t hate the kid. it’s not all him but he can’t give us the best chance to win. Our OL is not playing bad- not great either. We need Bryce to hold a clip board and try to learn how to QB from a pocket. get the kid some platform cleats or something and put in Dalton and let him at least threaten the defense to see what we have. 

If the goal of the team is to win- then they should put out the players who give us the best chance to do so. If the goal of the team isn’t to win.. then WTF is the point.

Come Tuesday Dalton should be taking First Team Reps. 

If you want add your viewpoint or thoughts or just vent please do. 

Keep Pounding! (but pound to win)

The goal of the team and the franchise is to validate Tepper's self-regard as a football genius. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

You are setting the limbo rod far too low

We are hoping for a pass over 5 yards and an occasional TD now and again 

Ok, so we go 3-14 and lose out to the Giants for the number 1 pick. They choose the CJ Stroud of 2025 and we get the Bryce Young of 2025 because we got 3 wins and 12 losses with Dalton.

I’m hoping for an actual franchise level QB. That’s it. It amazes me that people want a few wins (maybe) over our future.  Yes, I know we may still have poo at GM but at some point we have to hope they don’t fitter the pick up again.

I’ve seem a lot of love of Wilks in here lately and all he really did was make us lose Moore and CMC while picking Young first. Heck, we might have accidentally had to take Stroud if we had pick 2 or 3 instead of 9.

At some point we need to get the next QB and if Dalton can’t help us get there, he can ride the bench. I’d rather us pickup the best PS QB and try them out.