• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Announcer: “His little jump pass is knocked away”

electro's horse

3 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

First, I’ll add that I’ve never preferred Young and it was obvious in week 1 against Atlanta last year that he was going to have problems. He’s cemented this in the rest of his career.

Second, I’d enjoy Dalton starting because people in here actually think he’ll give us a chance. This team is poo with the worst QB ever. Dalton hasn’t been a winning QB in almost a decade and he’s not saving us this year.

Dalton is trash

would Dalton throw balls downfield to help XL, Mingo and Saunders grow and develop?  Yes.  We saw that in Seattle. 

Bryce sucking stunts everyone from growing and answering their own questions 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

Dalton is trash

would Dalton throw balls downfield to help XL, Mingo and Saunders grow and develop?  Yes.  We saw that in Seattle. 

Bryce sucking stunts everyone from growing and answering their own questions 

I agree but not getting the correct QB in the draft because we win too many games will be way worse for the young guys entire career. 

4 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

First, I’ll add that I’ve never preferred Young and it was obvious in week 1 against Atlanta last year that he was going to have problems. He’s cemented this in the rest of his career.

Second, I’d enjoy Dalton starting because people in here actually think he’ll give us a chance. This team is poo with the worst QB ever. Dalton hasn’t been a winning QB in almost a decade and he’s not saving us this year.

No one thinks Dalton is going to take us to a winning record.  But we might actually be competitive in a few games.  

• Beer 2

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

We have no idea who the correct qb will be come next draft. It's dumb to even think about 2 weeks in. 

Huh? Getting the top pick means we can select the correct one. Who said anything about determining the correct guy right now 

Honestly, watching Stroud play and Young play, it’s so fuging obvious who our pick should have been. It had to have been an idiot like Fitterer somehow convincing everyone that Young was Wilson and everyone ignored the clear physical issues.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

No one thinks Dalton is going to take us to a winning record.  But we might actually be competitive in a few games.  

Woo hoo, competitive in a few of the next 15 games.

I’ll stop posting about it because I know Dalton isn’t going to make watching games any better this year for me. I just hope we don’t fug ourselves like we’ve done for years and made this team a lot worse for a couple more wins. Beating Atlanta one time won’t really solve the core problem and it’s going to be a shitty season to watch this year regardless of QB. 

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Huh? Getting the top pick means we can select the correct one. Who said anything about determining the correct guy right now 

Honestly, watching Stroud play and Young play, it’s so fuging obvious who our pick should have been. It had to have been an idiot like Fitterer somehow convincing everyone that Young was Wilson and everyone ignored the clear physical issues.

We had the #1 pick and made the wrong choice. We traded the cow for the 🫘 , but unlike Jack from the tale, our little bean has no magic.

A lot of folks had BY has their #1 including at least half of the Huddle. You don’t need #1 overall to get your guy- Mahomes wasn’t #1, neither was Jackson or Hurts. We just need to hit on our #1 and #2 and then put a scheme together that works and talent around them. Our Coaches and FO has to do a better job whether we have the first overall or not.

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Then by your own logic there is no point in playing Bryce.  If we can’t win either way but one QB would allow us to run a semi functional offense..

I think where we might be differing on this is trying to wrangle a few wins here and there. There is no good or better outcome on this season.

To your point, there is no reason to play Bryce. We know what we have with him. There's no reason to play Dalton. He is not the answer. I don't know, put in the udfa they had out there in preseason. It's a no-win scenario no matter how you look at it, but someone has to go out there and slog it out. Only 15 more to go!

Edited by UnluckyforSome