• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Announcer: “His little jump pass is knocked away”

electro's horse

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

He's thinking "c'mon, Bryce, show some signs of life. I came here to collect a pay cheque and retire".

First, I’ll add that I’ve never preferred Young and it was obvious in week 1 against Atlanta last year that he was going to have problems. He’s cemented this in the rest of his career.

Second, I’d enjoy Dalton starting because people in here actually think he’ll give us a chance. This team is poo with the worst QB ever. Dalton hasn’t been a winning QB in almost a decade and he’s not saving us this year.

1 minute ago, WhoKnows said:

First, I’ll add that I’ve never preferred Young and it was obvious in week 1 against Atlanta lastn year that he was going to have problems. He’s cemented this in the rest of hiis career.

Second, I’d enjoy Dalton starting because people in here actually think he’ll give us a chance. This team is poo with the worst QB ever. Dalton hasn’t been a winning QB in almost a decade and he’s not saving us this year.

Hell, I'll be happy to accept losing in a different way...

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

He some how managed to regress from last year. Probably because the offense is more complicated with all of the motion? Hard to believe because if there was one "strength" he had it was the ability to process an NFL offense? Process what was happening on the field? Process a coloring book? I have no idea at this point but some how he has managed to look worse than last year. There isn't a bigger sign that he just flat out can't play at this level. We will not win a single game if he stays under center all year. That sucks to have to admit but its the truth.