• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich was an amazing head coach

fanpanther

26 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Imagine the sinking feeling that Reich had when he came out to the first training camp practice and saw what he had at QB

I remember Frank Reich’s positivity when he started training camp and after a few practices with Bryce, it changed to one that emphasized patience.

• Beer 1

40 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't know what kind of coach Reich could have been.

What I do feel comfortable saying though is that he was not the problem last year.

Dude he was part of the problem for sure. Maybe hamstrung by Tepper forcing his hand on certain things, but even with Bryce being terrible, Reich did an awful job last year too and wasn't even that good for the Colts. It was a bad hire from day 1.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, t96 said:

Dude he was part of the problem for sure. Maybe hamstrung by Tepper forcing his hand on certain things, but even with Bryce being terrible, Reich did an awful job last year too and wasn't even that good for the Colts. It was a bad hire from day 1.

It's not just Bryce. It's Tepper also nudging him on coaching hires, among other things.

We'll never know what could have been.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Reich may not be HOF but fuging Knute Rockne would fall flat on his face with Bryce.

Please tell me the other QB that was so fuging weak that he had to have someone come in to run a sneak for him or throw a Ha Ha Ha Hail Mary. 

Edited by strato

15 minutes ago, t96 said:

Reich was pretty well respected in the league and with garbage QB play in Indy amassed a better win % than Fox, Rivera, and coaching legend Steve Wilks.

i think once he arrived in Charlotte he figured out that Isray was a well adjusted football genius compared to this clown show. That had to have been deflating.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

45 minutes ago, CRA said:

same issue..now plaguing Canales 

Bryce can’t throw downfield.  So teams shrink their coverage and aggressively play the small ball….and Bryce then spends all game playing right into that over and over and over. 

I think the reason it’s now worse for Canales….is he is more dependent on the chunk pass play than Frank

200.gif

2 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Reich was pretty well respected in the league and with garbage QB play in Indy amassed a better win % than Fox, Rivera, and coaching legend Steve Wilks.

i think once he arrived in Charlotte he figured out that Isray was a well adjusted football genius compared to this clown show. That had to have been deflating.

Look at Reich when they were at CJ’s Pro day. 
He looked well. He looked alive and alert and was smiling. Looked good. 
I just noticed it, someone put that video up again and there it was. 

Check him after a few weeks coaching Bryce Young to play in the NFL. 

it was not him. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 2