• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich was an amazing head coach

fanpanther

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Idk man, CJ here would definitely be much better than Bryce but last year we still probably don’t win any more than 5-6 games, and CJ wouldn’t be anywhere near OROY. Reich just was not a good HC. I’m basing that mostly on his Indy tenure and I didn’t want him when we hired him either, so Tepper/Bryce have very little to do with it.

Bryce would kill any coach. So what's the point of dogging Reich for being vanilla? 

6 minutes ago, t96 said:

Idk man, CJ here would definitely be much better than Bryce but last year we still probably don’t win any more than 5-6 games, and CJ wouldn’t be anywhere near OROY. Reich just was not a good HC. I’m basing that mostly on his Indy tenure and I didn’t want him when we hired him either, so Tepper/Bryce have very little to do with it.

I think cj easily adds 14 more points to the panthers per game last season its an entirely different situation if so. 

• Beer 1

39 minutes ago, fanpanther said:

I think cj easily adds 14 more points to the panthers per game last season its an entirely different situation if so. 

For one thing people on the team could look at the guy and have some faith that he could get there. 

If there ever was such a thing as addition by subtraction, Bryce is the subtractee. 

Seriously, what could they have thought after camp and a few games, about Bryce Young? The organization looks stupid as hell to players when they watch CJ Stroud and then go back to practice with Bryce on Tuesday. Don't kid yourself. 

It's just a whole different world in Carolina without Bryce Young in it. 

I still got some beers left it going to get worse once we put that Texans game on.

I was heavily against the Riech hire, I wanted a proven winner like Payton, or a proven leader like Wilks 

But it didn't matter who we hired , Tepper The Clown was going to undermine them and micro manage, and just was hiring a fall guy 

Bryce Young is a coach killer, a bad player propped up by ownership, it didn't matter if we hired Andy Reid , even he would go 0-10 with Bryce

I hope Frank decides to come back into coaching with a legitimate owner and an NFL QB, I wouldn't want the end of my legacy to be David Tepper and Bryce Young.

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Beer 1

13 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

That’s exactly what happen, his confidence is dead.  

The biggest stat I see people quote on young from college is his horrific downfield accuracy in college like 20or 30% for anything over 20 yards I cant remember exact stat but that is one I believe pretty much sums up his nfl career combined with terrible arm strength not so much his size to me just that even on his quick passes the ball gets there slow allowing defenders time to tackle quickly.  He just is not an nfl qb and it is amazing nfl evaluators had him as a number one overall pick but at this point nothing to do but hope the panthers draft better this year.   

• Beer 1