• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Much Better Would We Have Been Not Trading For Bryce and Keeping CMC, Darnold, DJ, and Wilks vs this poo???

Hoenheim

19 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I mean we’d be better, but we’d be stuck in .500 purgatory with Wilks. The better question is how much better would we be if we kept Darnold or Baker, kept Moore and picked two good players in the first with the picks we gave for Bryce. 

Not if we hired a great offensive mind.

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I’ll get called dumb or something but Wilks should have been kept and those who even considered keeping him were ridiculed at the time. 

Many commonsense  takes get ridiculed.

Edited by heel31ok
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

Seriously. We couldve just sat on our hands. Drafted solidly. And been sitting pretty decently right now.

Now were the worst team in the league. Insanity.

I’d still take Baker over Darnold ha but yeah either one and we’d be better off in your scenario. Canales needs to make a  a QB change just to evaluate the rest of the roster and not lose the team at this point. Crazy how bad it is