• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chargers at Panthers Game Thread

Bear Hands

How long has it been since we've seen sub 100 passing yards on either side of a Panthers game excluding injury? Was it that Cardinals 4th stringer Ryan Lindley in the 2014 playoffs? Lmfao. A great comparison for our former #1 overall pick there. 

Edited by beo

59 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I heard the radio team (Jake Delhomme mainly) say that Young practiced well.  I have heard that many times about Bryce.  I guess the old saying, you play how you practice is not always true.  

So part of his mechanics are jumping as he throws because he is the shortest player on the field.  Cant teach height

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I heard the radio team (Jake Delhomme mainly) say that Young practiced well.  I have heard that many times about Bryce.  I guess the old saying, you play how you practice is not always true.  

Of course he's a practice squad warrior he doesn't have to worry about getting hit in practice.

1 minute ago, MitchConner said:

So part of his mechanics are jumping as he throws because he is the shortest player on the field.  Cant teach height

Perhaps, but even when he isn't jumping, when he has clear vision downfield, he still just makes bad throws.  He can't throw well on the run, especially when moving forward.  He can't read blitzes.    I just don't see anything that might give us one iota of hope.  

36 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Meanwhile. The raiders just beat the Ravens. They aint scrubs either. 

Giants might be our only win of this year 

If we beat anyone with Bryce at QB I'll be extremely surprised. If we let Dalton play we MIGHT beat the Giants

Edited by Floppin

24 minutes ago, fanpanther said:

Need to start a thread for the former die hard bryce faithfuls to eat crow and see if any still exist lol

They absolutely used to exist, and in large numbers. 

One day they will only be a legend, no one will know if they really existed.