• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chargers at Panthers Game Thread

Bear Hands

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Oh you don't have to think. It's a train wreck in Charlotte right now. Canales is backed into a corner now with Bryce putting up another stinker. So much for the saying winning the turnover battle wins you the game, huh? I would loved to have been in Teppers suite today.

As much truthful reality that you have, You'd get a drank thrown on your azz...

Guys, we are absolutely hosed.  This franchise has self-destructed by selling the farm for someone who possesses no NFL worthy talent.

Literally every other QB drafted when Bust Young was looks WAY better than him.  Some may end up not working out, but Bust is clearly not capable of playing in this league. 

NO ONE is scared of him beating them deep, and the O will only get worse from here on.  DC's already know how to shut him down and it'll never get better since he can make them pay.

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

To everyone talking about the jump passes. Remember the condescending "size bros" moniker?

Fun times.

I was not sold on Bryce after his pro day. When he threw that jump throw for 60 yards and still overthrew his receiver. I was standing there watching that and I said to myself, “This is a joke, right?”. I was convinced after that that we would absolutely draft CJ Stroud. I was absolutely puzzled when folks kept celebrating the fact that we would likely draft Bryce.

• Pie 5

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I heard the radio team (Jake Delhomme mainly) say that Young practiced well.  I have heard that many times about Bryce.  I guess the old saying, you play how you practice is not always true.  

Was also listening. Listening to Luke do color commentary and dissecting plays is like watching Matt Damon solve those wild azz equations in "Good Will Hunting". The man knows football.

Edited by 3838

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I heard the radio team (Jake Delhomme mainly) say that Young practiced well.  I have heard that many times about Bryce.  I guess the old saying, you play how you practice is not always true.  

You ought to know by now they aren’t trying to hit him in practice. He looks basically, like he can throw those deep balls - maybe even over 20 yards - in a red jersey. 
Any ball he throws downfield you really don’t know if it went where he wanted it to, or was random happenings, when it came down near a WR. 

3 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

I was not sold on Bryce after his pro day. When he threw that jump throw for 60 yards and still overthrew his receiver. I was standing there watching that and I said to myself, “This is a joke, right?”. I was convinced after that that we would absolutely draft CJ Stroud. I was absolutely puzzled when folks kept celebrating the fact that we would likely draft Bryce.

Yeah. His Pro day answered all questions for those willing to see.