• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chargers at Panthers Game Thread

Bear Hands

Every year we hope for a better Team and every year we are dissapointed! Now i am no longer dissapointed i am mad! Same crap different year, different coach, same lousy results! We had a little defense before loosing our big man! We used to be able to stop the run but now we can't even do that! Our offense still can't hang, our coaches are making mistakes, not taking chances, and i have lost hope in our quarterback! We can't keep pounding since we lost our Steve Wilks! He understood who the Panther are and had them playing better! We could have found a good offensive coordinator and we would be doing better! We traded our best players away for worse players! We had players who were sideline to sideline players with big motors like Frankie Luvu! I was for Clowny but i am not seeing 10 million a year from him right now...maybe he will get going i hope! In todays game i am seeing armless tackles, Charger players dragging our players for their first downs, not enough effort on our recievers/runners to get open nor our QB not seeing them or not getting them the ball! I am as mad as Adam Theilen right now! Let's get him the ball! Not agressive play calling when you are down 26/3 with another loss staring them in the face! Another thing i have questioned in the past and that is our scouting! Look at all the great players from neighboring college teams we watched go to other teams! Look at the great players we have trained up and let go! I still say the Panthers are a farm team for the rest of the NFL! We need to be able to keep our best players! At least there are two races on! I hate to say it but we need a QB and we need to at least have a good defense to cheer for...now we don't even have that! I am the most discouraged about our team i have ever been! I can't watch anymore!

Just now, tukafan21 said:

This is yet again why firing Reich was a bad idea

We can’t fire another coach after one season, no matter how bad this year goes, Canales isn’t going anywhere.

Should have just sucked with Reich again so we could fire him and bring in a new coach next year to start the re-build from the ground up.

We can’t even be terrible the right way

Yea hes safe. This franchise really is in hell. Best case scenario is Canales can get a qb and the team responds