• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chargers at Panthers Game Thread

Bear Hands

The decision to pull Bryce is not on Canales. No coach that actually respects his team would allow this level disaster to continue. Dan sure wouldn’t keep him in either. Does anyone see this dude as any better than this? He may single handidly break Vegas because a line is almost impossible with him.

This is clearly a T call. Andy probably salvages a couple TDs in the effort. 

If Bryce starts next week… yikes. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, AnnoyedPanther87 said:

All I remember is people on here saying we needed offensive minded coaches and we haven't had one that looked worth a damn yet...

We could have Bill Walsh reincarnated, and I don't think it would matter a whit.  Can't win in today's NFL with qb who can't throw anything more than a 5 yard pass to a rb.  

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, MRenshaw said:

Now you know why Reich had wanted to bench Bryce early last season. I'm now 100% that Reich tore out a significant portion of his playbook because Bryce was simply incapable of running an NFL offense. No wonder Reich checked out.

I then got yelled out every Monday by Tepper because he could not fix Bryce and win.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MRenshaw said:

Now you know why Reich had wanted to bench Bryce early last season. I'm now 100% that Reich tore out a significant portion of his playbook because Bryce was simply incapable of running an NFL offense. No wonder Reich checked out.

You could tell by the game plans the first two games, and then the Dalton game was night and day, philosophically. 

• Pie 3