• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chargers at Panthers Game Thread

Bear Hands

Just now, Johnstonny said:

Better talent I would question....definitely not in the playmaker realm.... Bryce is the constant... Canales' eyes are  like wtf... Hes a first year coach... you cant make chicken salad outta chicken sht...hes totally absolved in my opinion for a 1st year coach. Only knock I have is not playing first team in preseason...we saw this sht last year... 

OL has clear cut better talent. WR corp saw a bump. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A lot worse. What little confidence he had left is gone. Every time he throws a ball across the middle of the field it gets picked. He's not even looking over the middle anymore. That's why he didn't see Theilen. Everything he's throwing beyond the LOS is going to the sidelines and he's missing because he's afraid he's going to throw another pick.

He isn’t wrong. He would throw another. And another. 

1 minute ago, Captroop said:

Honestly, I feel bad for Bryce. I know, I know. Millionaire set for life. I get it. 

But this is a guy who presumably loves playing a kids game. Had high expectations. Had a franchise put on his back. 

And he's just awful. And I think he knows it. And his team is frustrated with him. The fans hate him. But we keep trotting him out because we bet the farm on him 

I feel for the kid because this can't be fun. 

Honestly, the kindest thing we can do is let him go and be forgotten before his name is synonymous with "worst of all time"

He had guaranteed $30 million to make him feel aaaaallllll better

If this is how Bryce is gonna play, I can’t continue to watch. He’s either going to get hurt or he’ll continue to perform worse. He’s not built for the NFL… week one and two is all the proof anyone should need. 

I was squarely in the “wait and see” camp this year too. New coach and all that. Super positive! But nah. I get there not being a lot of talent on the team but people are getting open! Young just isn’t cut out for this. 

3 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

Isn't that the goal of every team lol

Oh of course. I was just curious if you were saying someone with the team mentioned that recently.

But I think everything is tarnished by the fact Tepper won't stay out. And the on top of all this he and the people he hires are all delusional as hell instead of trying to be realistic. It's always been we are this player away or that player away from being competitive. We don't even know what the definition of a rebuild is. Or how to identify or develop talent. The perfect storm of utter incompetence.