• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chargers at Panthers Game Thread

Bear Hands

8 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

How do NFL Experts--scouts, talent evaluators, GMs etc who do nothing but evaluate talent---they measure their intelligence, strength, speed., agility--they interview them, work them out, watch hours of film, and then they trade up to draft a guy who is obviously unqualified, unable, and unfit for the most important position in all sports?  And we gave away our first rounder in this draft for the right to hire a QB who will set the franchise back 5 more seasons?  How does that happen?  How could they suck that much?  They had 1 job....

ESPECIALLY after said QB flat out refuses to COMPETE at the combine so he can bloat up on water to show he weighs enough to play. If that wasn't the biggest red flag ever, I don't know what to say.  How can they be so bad at their jobs???

• Pie 1

Just now, Khyber53 said:

In 30 years as a Panther fan and 20 years as a Falcons fan before that... I've never seen a more hopeless, useless, feckless and worthless team take the field. And I have never seen a worse first string QB. And I've cheered for a lot of suck ass teams over the years.

This is pathetic.

Bench the pint-sized project QB and let's try to play adult football. 

I feel your pain. I was a Vikings fan before Carolina got a team. So I'm 0-6 in SBs as a fane. Luckily I only remember 4 of them. 

• Pie 2