• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 words Travis Hunter

CamWhoaaCam

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Tukafan you're embarrassing yourself.

We get it you like Tmac, but he's not better than Hunter. There is no argument for taking Tmac over Hunter who is a generational skill player. 

Hunter could focus on one position and he would be all pro. Just stop hating bro you sound cray cray!

Literally has nothing to do with T-Mac... tell me right now that he goes #1 overall and we have #2, I still would be FURIOUS if we took either Hunter or Sanders

Hunter is NOT a generational NFL player, he's a generational NCAA player, there is a difference as it's an entirely different game.  He's the current version of Reggie Bush, someone who very well could win the Heisman and ride it into being a contender for the #1 pick of the draft, but will never actually perform in the NFL to that hype and expectations.

He's Charles Woodson but not as good of a CB and a better WR

You keep saying he could focus on one position and be an all pro, but he's openly saying he isn't going to do that.  If that doesn't scream that he's not serious about being a potential elite NFL player, then I don't know what to say.

4 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Literally has nothing to do with T-Mac... tell me right now that he goes #1 overall and we have #2, I still would be FURIOUS if we took either Hunter or Sanders

Hunter is NOT a generational NFL player, he's a generational NCAA player, there is a difference as it's an entirely different game.  He's the current version of Reggie Bush, someone who very well could win the Heisman and ride it into being a contender for the #1 pick of the draft, but will never actually perform in the NFL to that hype and expectations.

He's Charles Woodson but not as good of a CB and a better WR

You keep saying he could focus on one position and be an all pro, but he's openly saying he isn't going to do that.  If that doesn't scream that he's not serious about being a potential elite NFL player, then I don't know what to say.

You can think what you want. I know for a fact this kid is the best skill position player in this draft. WR or DB I don't care he is a playmaker!

I'm gonna laugh if he ends up with more receiving yards than Tmac while also playing both sides of the ball. Freak athlete!

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You can think what you want. I know for a fact this kid is the best skill position player in this draft. WR or DB I don't care he is a playmaker!

I'm gonna laugh if he ends up with more receiving yards than Tmac while also playing both sides of the ball. Freak athlete!

You're the same person who said we were going to be SB contenders last season after we drafted Bryce

So I apologize if I don't bend the knee to your college talent evaluations.

2 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

You're the same person who said we were going to be SB contenders last season after we drafted Bryce

So I apologize if I don't bend the knee to your college talent evaluations.

You always get personal when I disagree with you. You didn't have this energy when I was praising Tmac a few weeks ago. All this tells me is you are a homer and you clearly hate those Colorado kids.

Both Hunter and Sanders will be top 10 picks. Instead of hating just give them props for a good game.

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You always get personal when I disagree with you. You didn't have this energy when I was praising Tmac a few weeks ago. All this tells me is you are a homer and you clearly hate those Colorado kids.

Both Hunter and Sanders will be top 10 picks. Instead of hating just give them props for a good game.

Why do you think everything is so personal when it comes to opinions on players?

None of this has a single thing to do with you or T-Mac.

If Hunter came out and said he was going to focus on being a CB only, then yes, I'd say he has Top 5 draft pick type of talent.

If Hunter came out and said he was going to focus on being a WR only, then no, I wouldn't say he has Top 5 draft pick talent on that side of the ball, but he would still be a 1st round WR on my board.  That's not an insult to him, that's still praising his ability, but it's not just blinding saying he's going to be an elite player in the NFL because of what he's able to do at the college level.

I've also said this to you multiple times, I've clearly said that he could be an absolute elite CB in the league, but just a very good WR, not a true elite Top 5-10 type of guy.  And that if he tries to do both in the NFL, he's just going to end up as a bust overall as he'll end up never being able to reach his potential because of it.

That's not hating the player, it's looking at his game and how it translates to the NFL, it's called having objective opinions.

Edited by tukafan21