• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 words Travis Hunter

CamWhoaaCam

3 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

It's not punishing him, it's predicting who will be a better pro based on their overall profile and traits for the position.

There is a reason almost every NFL expert says he's likely to be a CB in the NFL, as it's his better position.  The thing that could change that is the money and prestige that comes with being a WR over a CB, but if he does that, he's not getting drafted over either of those other guys.

Yes, he'll still be a 1st rounder, yes he'll still be a very good to great NFL WR, but he's just not as good of a prospect at the position as the other two, and that's not a knock on him, it's praise of the other two.

You can't seem to separate those two things because you always have and always will live in this Madden fantasy world, where hype and flash mean more to you than real life on field football.

LMAO you making this personal bro. I will let you cool off today. 

You admitted Hunter could go before Tmac as a DB. That's basically been my point the entire time. You agree with me, but you keep trying to debate me on the issue.

It's fine to say I was right bro. It won't kill you to admit that.

23 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

What makes him a diva?

The guy who blindsided him with a dirty hit he invited him over to talk about it and they became friends.

You giving diva attitude with your childish responses. Nobody said Tmac wasn't deserving as a top pick. In fact he's 2nd on my board thanks to you mentioning him.

Chill bro this just conversation.

Have you not seen everything that has gone on with Colorado the last 18 months with Deion, Shedeur, and Hunter all at the middle of it?  Their non-stop poo talking despite not being that good of an actual football team, the flashing of jewelry, the cars, etc, all of it.

Yes, it's more Shedeur and Deion than anything, but Hunter is right there with it all as well.  Just his talk about being a 2 way player in the NFL tells me everything I need to know about him, that he's more about himself than anything else.

There's one thing about being confident in yourself, but legit thinking you can be a full time two way player in the NFL these days is just nonsense, so many NFL players have said the same thing.  That what he's doing is crazy impressive and he probably has the skills to do it, but it just won't work for a number of reasons.

He could be a CB while getting 10-15 snaps on offense a game with gadget plays, but not a 2 way player.

Generational college player, great NFL prospect, but I very honestly think he ends up more like Reggie Bush than Charles Woodson.  As in guys who just lit the college football world on fire due to their dynamic play, but Bush was more or less a bust for his draft hype while Woodson went on to be a first ballot HOFer.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

LMAO you making this personal bro. I will let you cool off today. 

You admitted Hunter could go before Tmac as a DB. That's basically been my point the entire time. You agree with me, but you keep trying to debate me on the issue.

It's fine to say I was right bro. It won't kill you to admit that.

No, that's not agreeing with you.

You're saying he's going ahead of them no matter what position he is.  I'm saying if he goes as a CB, he COULD go ahead of them, but at that point, it's about team need than who is the better prospect, the same reason any player is picked ahead of anyone else in the Top 5-10.

While I'm saying if he goes in as a WR, there is a 0% chance he goes ahead of T-Mac and maybe a 2% chance ahead of Burden, but even that I don't see any way it happens.

VERY VERY different than you saying he's being drafted ahead of both of them no matter what, literally not even close to the same thing, like, at all.

3 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Have you not seen everything that has gone on with Colorado the last 18 months with Deion, Shedeur, and Hunter all at the middle of it?  Their non-stop poo talking despite not being that good of an actual football team, the flashing of jewelry, the cars, etc, all of it.

Yes, it's more Shedeur and Deion than anything, but Hunter is right there with it all as well.  Just his talk about being a 2 way player in the NFL tells me everything I need to know about him, that he's more about himself than anything else.

There's one thing about being confident in yourself, but legit thinking you can be a full time two way player in the NFL these days is just nonsense, so many NFL players have said the same thing.  That what he's doing is crazy impressive and he probably has the skills to do it, but it just won't work for a number of reasons.

He could be a CB while getting 10-15 snaps on offense a game with gadget plays, but not a 2 way player.

Generational college player, great NFL prospect, but I very honestly think he ends up more like Reggie Bush than Charles Woodson.  As in guys who just lit the college football world on fire due to their dynamic play, but Bush was more or less a bust for his draft hype while Woodson went on to be a first ballot HOFer.

How old are you?

Cars/Jewelry/Clothes that sounds like a dream when I was that age.

Nothing suggest Hunter is a diva. Maybe Prime and Shedeur, but not Hunter.

He was quoted saying he doesn't even party he just likes fishing and playing video games.

Chill out Uncle Tom