• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 words Travis Hunter

CamWhoaaCam

Writing off Shedeur because you think his dad won't let him come here but somehow thinking the manning family would allow Archie to come here is crazy work. Especially considering it literally aint even the mannings first rodeo at doing some shady stuff like that. I don't get some of yall but okay.  lmaoo 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Writing off Shedeur because you think his dad won't let him come here but somehow thinking the manning family would allow Archie to come here is crazy work. Especially considering it literally aint even the mannings first rodeo at doing some shady stuff like that. I don't get some of yall but okay.  lmaoo 

No way in hell arch ever plays for tepper.  They are way too smart for that.   

• Pie 1

“Now, all of this is subjective because I know where I kinda want them to go, and let’s not forget Shilo Sanders, but I know where I want them to go. So, there are certain cities that ain’t gonna happen... It’s going to be an Eli. We ain’t doing that.”

Prime talking about his son AND Hunter. 

46 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

No way in hell arch ever plays for tepper.  They are way too smart for that.   

This. I don't know that Arch is going to be a top prospect. I'm not sold on Sheduer being a top prospect. But anyone with leverage and a family that understands NFL workings is going to try to steer their kid away from this dumpster fire and I absolutely don't blame them for it.

• Pie 1

If Bryce continues to suck and we land the #1 overall pick, can you imagine Panther nation if they drafted a CB/WR hybrid and not an Edge or QB?  If they said, "Oh, we are getting a QB and edge, just not right now--later in the draft.  By the way, PSLs go on sale today!!" 

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

“Now, all of this is subjective because I know where I kinda want them to go, and let’s not forget Shilo Sanders, but I know where I want them to go. So, there are certain cities that ain’t gonna happen... It’s going to be an Eli. We ain’t doing that.”

fug him and his high horse

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

I thought we'd be talking Arch haha.  9/12 223 yards 4 Passing TDs, 3 carries, 53 rushing, 1 TD

I guess Hunter in 2025 would allow us to still be terrible at least one more season (without a QB) and then land Arch Manning in 2026.

Let's go.  

Yep, trade back a couple spots this year and take a wr or lt, they help the team but don't make them good in a year,  then drop Arch or someone in there next year.  I really don't want them to reach at qb at #1 just because we have the number one pick and need a qb.  Don't reach just to take one.

23 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Dude should stay the eff away from those decisions. They are not his to make. 

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah I liked his son as a prospect but after hearing him talk down his fellow teammates after a loss I’m not really interested. What he was saying could have been true but that’s not how leaders handle a loss. 

I mean the ass is going to potentially dicate where 3 of his players go?  Man go fug yourself with that poo

2 hours ago, OldhamA said:

The only problem with that approach is that the NFL has changed.

The last couple of Drafts any QB with a pulse has been taken early. I mean Bo Freakin Nix was taken with a Top 10 pick last year. Teams are DESPERATE for QBs.

That and the rookie wage scale makes the cost of swinging and missing a lot lower (as long as you don't mortgage your future assets to trade up). Before the rookie wage scale, you were paying top picks like future HOFers. Now the cap hit on those contracts is very manageable so if you need a QB and you think there's a guy who has a chance to be a franchise QB available even if you think the chance isn't all that great you're almost forced to roll those dice because of the value of the QB position. If you don't have a QB you pretty much don't have a chance to compete so shoot your shot.