• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 words Travis Hunter

CamWhoaaCam

1 minute ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Trade back in this draft and get Manning in 26. Nobody is going to out suck us as long as Bryce is here. 

you really think the mannings are going to let the prodigal son play for tepper and this franchise?  If we are in a position to get arch that would mean a total of 8 seasons of not sniffing the playoffs.  No way in hell the mannings sign up for that

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

you really think the mannings are going to let the prodigal son play for tepper and this franchise?  If we are in a position to get arch that would mean a total of 8 seasons of not sniffing the playoffs.  No way in hell the mannings sign up for that

Meh. People said the same thing about Joe Burrow going to the Bengals. Even Caleb going to the Bears. He’d come and he’d play. 

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Well if the Manning's don't want him in Carolina be prepared to give up a massive package for that #1 pick.

It's a win/win situation for us. 

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

I thought we'd be talking Arch haha.  9/12 223 yards 4 Passing TDs, 3 carries, 53 rushing, 1 TD

I guess Hunter in 2025 would allow us to still be terrible at least one more season (without a QB) and then land Arch Manning in 2026.

Let's go.  

He ain't coming out this year so I'm all about taking bpa non qb and waiting for arch 

I’d love Hunter but would Prime let him come here?He openly said last week he expects him and his son both to go top 4 and for sure there could be an Eli situation ahead if he didn’t like where they were landing.  I do like the fact Hunter also said he doesn’t care about partying. All he wants to do is fish and play video games.

9 hours ago, strato said:

Lamar Jackson was the 32nd pick.

We can play this top of the draft game with quarterbacks but there are enough that were taken deep, that worked out fine. 

If the guy there at number one is not generational someone will likely be fuging up. Let's not be that team. Again. I haven't watched any of these guys eyeing them as prospects yet but if there is generational, snatch it.

I guess Manning could have that label given he was born into Archie Manning's QB factory. We probably won't go 1-16 in 2025 though, I sure hope. 

The only problem with that approach is that the NFL has changed.

The last couple of Drafts any QB with a pulse has been taken early. I mean Bo Freakin Nix was taken with a Top 10 pick last year. Teams are DESPERATE for QBs.

• Pie 3