• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And the laughing continues… dawg.

Gapanthersfan

here begins another Red Bull induced rant from NW Georgia.

First preseason game. The laughing and carrying on. No focus. Dropped perfect passes. Having a good old time. I knew at that moment what was coming. We all saw it, and it thankfully didn’t get the pass it got last year.

I went on a rant in that game thread about a loser’s mentality vs a winner’s mentality. Every play matters, even more so when you’re trying to establish a culture change. Ask ANY of the players on the 2015/3003 team if there are plays that don’t matter. 

Dawgs? Yeah right. We just got pantsed in front of the entire NFL. It was like watching someone who dances so badly that you yourself feel uncomfortable even watching. Nails on a chalkboard. 

Dawgs? Sadly, our head coach damn sure ain’t one dawg either, just what Dave wanted. I touched on this (yes, more self praise, but at least I’m honest about it) in the coaching search threads, in my thread where I talked about alpha vs beta leaders (which got pooed to all hell… poo this one too, I don’t care, but I am right) and then again after we hired Canales, saying that I was unsure but that I’d wait and see… knowing all along that T needs subservients. It’s the only way egotists know how to be.

Leaders among men… their man card is NEVER for sale. That doesn’t play here, Steve…  like anyone was going to stop Brady to Mike Evans with playoffs on the line. get real. What a crock. I’m still salty. 

Canales is a rah rah Mr positive energy dude. I like him, but we were/are in desperate need of a culture change. He’s a principal and parents after school meeting about the bully kind of guy. You know, a feel good move where nothing ever truly changes.  We need the kid with a rock in his sock, it’s like that now, begging dude to swing at him again while blood pours out of both shins…. Because right now, we are that kid, and we need the mustard stained Hanes undershirt dad just out on probation last week, asking if we took care of that thing yet, all while he barely even looks up from eating hormel corned beef out of the tin with a plastic spork.

Dan, you’re the closest thing to a dawg at the moment, and I hope it hasn’t been sold off. Meet individually with everyone. Coaches and players. Break out your spork and can of Hormel corned beef (figuratively) and ask them what their plan is to make sure that doesn’t happen again. No further questions or discussion. Thank them for their time.

I’m not saying we’re anything resembling a good team, because we’re not, at all. It starts at the top, and maybe Dan needs to be that guy, at least for now.  

Opposing players need to leave our place with something wrong with them (no cheap shots).  They’ll in all likelihood win, but I don’t want them to like any of it. That’s DAWG. That’s handling that thing. 

Edited by Gapanthersfan
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

the Panthers are  bad

devoid of stars  

no one is going to rescue them

and the answer isn’t on the roster 

if we choose to watch, fine … drink  to their ineptitude for 3 hrs and let it go 

otherwise go out and enjoy the beautiful NC fall or watch real teams play. 

Ps. They sure as poo aren’t a real team    Let’s  just face it

pps.  As I’ve said many times, in the NFL, if a team ain’t got a qb, it ain’t got nothing and that is a fact …and nothing is what they are right now 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

the Panthers are  bad

devoid of stars  

no one is going to rescue them

and the answer isn’t on the roster 

if we choose to watch, fine … drink  to their ineptitude for 3 hrs and let it go 

otherwise go out and enjoy the beautiful NC fall or watch real teams play. 

Ps. They sure as poo aren’t a real team    Let’s  just face it

pps.  As I’ve said many times, in the NFL, if a team ain’t got a qb, it ain’t got nothing and that is a fact …and nothing is what they are right now 

well said.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

well said.

I’m sorry I had to say it

there is no excuse for anything we have seen in the last 7 years other than straight up ineptitude 

there is no lipstick left for this pig

i just wish for the fans tomorrow there was some hope.  People like hepcat whose Dad passed…it is hard to remember how magical that stadium used to be 

• Pie 1