• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prime Cam plugged into this roster what happens?

Ricky Prickles

33 minutes ago, frankw said:

Anyone that acts as if Super Bowl 50 came down to one singular play is just being a disingenuous fool. The entire team was in a funk. They lost focus. That includes Cam Newton. Our head coach being stubborn didn't help matters either. We lost that Super Bowl as a team from top to bottom. Although I will point out coincidentally Kony Ealy of all people seemed to be the most fired up about trying to change the course of that game late. That pretty damn well sums it up.

Cam talked way too much for me during the lead up. I could see it coming. I could. Some things just put the antennae up. 

28 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

If he just jumps on the ball we probably won that SB. Fools gonna fool I guess

I also blame Kasey for the first lost SB. Probably being foolish there too.

Kasay*

You're comparing very different plays that happened at different points in each game. One could argue the Kasay play had a direct impact on the final outcome. But even then I would still say it's not necessarily the deciding factor. Why? Because the Patriots as we know now were cheating by filming opponents walk-throughs. Panthers players after the fact talked about how it was like they always knew what was coming. And we still should've beaten them despite that.

But hey keep being bitter at one of only a few players in Panthers history that actually gave a damn about making this poverty franchise relevant.

As always. Nice username. That shoe definitely fits!

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, frankw said:

Kasay*

You're comparing very different plays that happened at different points in each game. One could argue the Kasay play had a direct impact on the final outcome. But even then I would still say it's not necessarily the deciding factor. Why? Because the Patriots as we know now were cheating by filming opponents walk-throughs. Panthers players after the fact talked about how it was like they always knew what was coming. And we still should've beaten them despite that.

But hey keep being bitter at one of only a few players in Panthers history that actually gave a damn about making this poverty franchise relevant.

As always. Nice username. That shoe definitely fits!

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Animation Poop GIF by Jake

Cam single handedly gave us a chance every single game. As close to a one man wrecking crew you could have in the NFL. We routinely trotted out udfa that wouldn't even make it on other teams like Bersin and Philly. Made Ginn look like Tyreek with bad hands. Regardless what the media says, we have some legit receivers on offense and oline for Bryce. No doubt prime Cam could've at least won us a good handful of games each season on his back alone and make us competitive in all of them.