• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Micah Parsons on Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

Micah isn’t overreacting to Bryce Young’s performance pic.twitter.com/3RSlVonpDK

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) September 12, 2024

"Am I worried about Bryce Young? No, I'm not. Bryce Young is still with an organization that's still trying to pick up the talent and people around him. They gave up 40 points. It's hard for any team in the NFL to win when they give up 40 points. Point blank period. He's very talented. He's very good. He's just got to put it all together."

- Micah Parsons

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

nah, don’t get it twisted, athletes are trying to take over talk space.  And they got their own agenda too….just like the folks they complained about.  

Bryce is the biggest part of WHY the Saints dropped all them points on our head. 

First 5 drives….we averaged 4 yards an offensive drive.  That’s how teams put up points on you. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I would give Parsons 200mil to sign here.

Maybe the Dak contract will force Jerry not to overpay Parsons.

Parsons would spark this franchise. Make it happen!

We should have just played it safe in 2021 and gone with our tradition of great LBs.  It’s been the most impactful spot in reality for Carolina.  RB and LBs.  Basically the only thing that works out for us 

• Pie 5

Just now, CRA said:

We should have just played it safe in 2021 and gone with our tradition of great LBs.  It’s been the most impactful spot in reality for Carolina.  RB and LBs.  Basically the only thing that works out for us 

He was 3rd on my board at the time. I didn't think he would be this great tho. He's a generational talent.

33 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Micah isn’t overreacting to Bryce Young’s performance pic.twitter.com/3RSlVonpDK

"Am I worried about Bryce Young? No, I'm not. Bryce Young is still with an organization that's still trying to pick up the talent and people around him. They gave up 40 points. It's hard for any team in the NFL to win when they give up 40 points. Point blank period. He's very talented. He's very good. He's just got to put it all together."

- Micah Parsons

Do you think he watched 1 minute of our game?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

58 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

- Micah Parsons

He was sucking way before they had 40 points.  Also the oline was average at worst and most of the wr had above average separation, sooo if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

- Micah Parsons

Think About It GIF by Identity