• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TD and Luke break it down

Tbe

Keyword from Luke:  Accountability. Mentions that multiple times.

Interesting the conversation is shaped around the Steelers game in 2018. Truly this franchise aside from a few very brief glimpses of hope along the way has been in the gutter since that game. Cannot understate that.

I appreciate Thomas Davis for trying to calm the situation and I do understand where he is coming from and why he wants to approach this glass half full because he doesn't want to pile on in any way. Unfortunately it's giving the same vibe as Steve Smith Sr in the lead up to last season. Lots of positive energy and praise particularly of Bryce Young and it's just been worst case scenario the majority of the time ever since. He contents Bryce Young is not easily rattled but the eye test just doesn't jive.

We will see what transpires this Sunday and go from there.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, DJ feed me moore said:

meh, Love luke but he wouldnt of moved the needle to superbowl contention these past 5 years. forsure would not have been the worst team in the entire NFL though.

Probably why he gave it up that fast. He knew it would be uphill. All the coaches and support he had known were being replaced. 

He did what was right for him and you are right, it would not have helped us enough to be worth having him out there putting on the line. I sure miss the stuff he would have been able to do because he was the MLB professor. Ray Lewis was the big showboat and he could play but Luke was an assassin. 

Show us something. Show up. Show toughness. Show discipline. Show urgency. Show leadership. Show consistency. Show playmaking. Show communication. Show execution. Show dominance.

Show up or go home!

There's no improvement or getting better if you don't prepare with purpose and show up on game day.

That 2018 Steelers game was the end of the 2011 rebuild. We've been waiting to win ever since.

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, strato said:

Probably why he gave it up that fast. He knew it would be uphill. All the coaches and support he had known were being replaced. 

He did what was right for him and you are right, it would not have helped us enough to be worth having him out there putting on the line. I sure miss the stuff he would have been able to do because he was the MLB professor. Ray Lewis was the big showboat and he could play but Luke was an assassin. 

I'm honestly glad Luke got out while he did. The concussions he suffered were super scary and there is no point putting yourself through that even when the team is good. When the team is as crappy as ours, that makes it even easier to retire and get far away from this dumpster fire of a franchise

Edited by PleaseCutStewart