• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce and the Dawg mentality

NAS

1 minute ago, Johnstonny said:

I mean if you are tasked with being a franchise QB coming off a horrendous 2023 and did sht in the offseason....I have to question his dedication. I know there was a thread about that but still not sure what actual work he put in... I think hes accepted his fate and doesn't have any dawg in him... he shoulda been working on his craft but I don't see any evidence of that.

He should have been working a couple of hours at least, daily, to rehab his mechanics. Take your few weeks to chill and get to work. 

Maybe he did, but I don't have any reports to go by that say he did. Which would be nice. I think from watching him, I am gonna guess he did not do that. 

It is what will most hold him back, not other players.

6 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

I mean if you are tasked with being a franchise QB coming off a horrendous 2023 and did sht in the offseason....I have to question his dedication. I know there was a thread about that but still not sure what actual work he put in... I think hes accepted his fate and doesn't have any dawg in him... he shoulda been working on his craft but I don't see any evidence of that. All I really know about him is this gimpy pic on the right of these threads...pretending to be a QB...

He's looked like he's checked out since Week 1 against Atlanta last year.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, strato said:

He should have been working a couple of hours at least, daily, to rehab his mechanics. Take your few weeks to chill and get to work. 

Maybe he did, but I don't have any reports to go by that say he did. Which would be nice. I think from watching him, I am gonna guess he did not do that. 

It is what will most hold him back, not other players.

The locker room takes on the persona of your leader...its only going to go down hill from here...if, you can imagine that...

12 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He's looked like he's checked out since Week 1 against Atlanta last year.

Totally... hes still a kid...and can't handle it. From what I believe... hes been coddled all his life. And I get that...but these are real bullets

Edited by Johnstonny

3 hours ago, MechaZain said:

I miss Cam’s emotion on the sidelines and I’m still mad the media gave him a hard time over it

We can't let ourselves off the hook that easily. I recall at least half of the criticism his emotion (especially the towel.on the head and his post-SB presser) coming from some of the "fanbase" in the Carolinas. That actually annoyed me the most. Percentage-wise, Cam probably had more personality detractors inside the Carolinas than he did outside the Carolinas.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, BrisbanePanther said:

We can't let ourselves off the hook that easily. I recall at least half of the criticism his emotion (especially the towel.on the head and his post-SB presser) coming from some of the "fanbase" in the Carolinas. That actually annoyed me the most. Percentage-wise, Cam probably had more personality detractors inside the Carolinas than he did outside the Carolinas.

Those people were idiots and a few of them were just bigots in hiding.

• Pie 4

2 hours ago, Newtcase said:

I remembering cringing when I watched this on Panther's blueprints.  Morgan casually sending "dawgs" as a sound bite.  Seems like everything with this team is lip service.

Interesting from 20:31, dawgs remark @ 20:51

Yeah I only watched the part you highlighted. That was strange alright. Context is crucial. Is it possible he was sort of poking fun at having to go up in front of a crowd and not really being literal? 

It is different. 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, MechaZain said:

I miss Cam’s emotion on the sidelines and I’m still mad the media gave him a hard time over it

It's something he and Jake both had in common. They had so much energy in the huddle and actually drove their teammates to play better.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2