• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce and the Dawg mentality

NAS

53 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

It was mostly around how he would look on the sidelines when things weren't going well.  I'd take that over laughing about throwing a INT on your first play of the season all day.

Nah I liked that too. Leader sets the tone and Cam hated mediocrity. Bryce is playing like the biggest bust in NFL history and seems way too okay with that.

And he gives too much “Jesus Take The Wheel” vibes for me which I think speaks to the whole lack of adversity. He knows how to take accountability in a presser but he falls back on his trust in God that things will work out. I believe in a higher power too but He paves the way and it’s on you to do the walking.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

35 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I miss Cam, and having a player like Cam on the team too, but them days are long gone. Hopefully, the next QB we bring in has us feeling those feelings again. I’m ready for my team to start winning again, and I’m ready to be relevant again. Where we are at now sucks. This isn’t fun. 

Bryce is a nice guy, but yea, he has no “dawg” in him whatsoever. 

The two best guys we have had I think, are totally different from each other. They got the competitiveness in common that's about it. 

So we don't need another exactly like anybody, they will be themselves. But they will have that fire.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

Bryce's dawg

Puppy Pug GIF

I remembering cringing when I watched this on Panther's blueprints.  Morgan casually sending "dawgs" as a sound bite.  Seems like everything with this team is lip service.

Interesting from 20:31, dawgs remark @ 20:51

Edited by Newtcase
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

50 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I miss Cam, and having a player like Cam on the team too, but them days are long gone. Hopefully, the next QB we bring in has us feeling those feelings again. I’m ready for my team to start winning again, and I’m ready to be relevant again. Where we are at now sucks. This isn’t fun. 

"Oh, you've been watching film too, huh? That's cool, watch this,"

• Pie 8
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

He was one of a kind at his position.  

Even looking around the league at the greats and duds right now, not one can even touch what Cam brought from a teammate/locker room/energy standpoint.  Not a single one.  Even historically, there aren't many.      

There's a few who are obviously close with teammates, have good report, like Burrow, Love, CJ, Lamar, Stafford, and then there's Mahomes who's skills are just beyond any character traits.  Cam's energy was so rare at the QB position.  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

48 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Nah I liked that too. Leader sets the tone and Cam hated mediocrity. Bryce is playing like the biggest bust in NFL history and seems way too okay with that.

And he gives too much “Jesus Take The Wheel” vibes for me which I think speaks to the whole lack of adversity. He knows how to take accountability in a presser but he falls back on his trust in God that things will work out. I believe in a higher power too but He paves the way and it’s on you to do the walking.

Sometimes you don't know what you have until it's gone.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3