• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are the Dolphins desperate enough to inquire about Bryce

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Just now, kungfoodude said:

He doesn't strike me as a guy that quickly changes his POV on his "gut feelings."

I don't know, he's shown a quick trigger finger in the past. I just think he lacks the self awareness to realize the problem is that he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to football. He keeps thinking that he can't fail, he can only be failed by others. Well, bro... all these failures have one common thread and that common thread is that YOU PICKED THEM.

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't know, he's shown a quick trigger finger in the past. I just think he lacks the self awareness to realize the problem is that he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to football. He keeps thinking that he can't fail, he can only be failed by others. Well, bro... all these failures have one common thread and that common thread is that YOU PICKED THEM.

He has been relatively slow, minus the Reich era, TBH. Hurney stayed around longer than expected, Rhule stayed around longer than expected and Fitterer really stayed around longer than expected too.

All of those guys were very clearly not suited for the job at least a year before they were canned.

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

100%. People think he is off that train and I highly doubt he is.

To me, it’s going to take the rest of this season with him playing like ass before we move him. Even if that happens, I’m still not sure he would. He will blame everyone but Bryce and do whatever it takes to make this horrendous trade work.

I mean, he’s traded cmc Moore and burns and got poo for it, he’s going to force this to work…even if it takes 20 years lol. We are screwed. 

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

He has been relatively slow, minus the Reich era, TBH. Hurney stayed around longer than expected, Rhule stayed around longer than expected and Fitterer really stayed around longer than expected too.

All of those guys were very clearly not suited for the job at least a year before they were canned.

He hasn't been slow on QBs. We changed QBs like underwear until Bryce.

• Beer 1