• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are the Dolphins desperate enough to inquire about Bryce

Sean Payton's Vicodin

6 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Why not, everyone says he's the next Tua 

& they also say he is the next Drew Brees & that he has a super processor like Peyton Manning's & played  like a mini Mahomes at Alabama

...just saying  

Edited by bandu

18 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Tua got concussed, yet again. I'm hoping they call Morgan and they quietly ship out Tepper's wonder boy for a bag of fritos while he's out harassing random bar owners

I like the idea. However, I doubt very seriously that another team would even consider Bryce. Especially now.

If management would sack up and cut bait with Bryce, like straight release him, the celebration in the locker room would be on par with the Wilks days. 

He has 0.000 value to anybody at any position. No one is taking a flyer on a slow, skinny, unmotivated kid who has digressed from one of the worst seasons ever for a rookie QB. He literally has no business being in the NFL. He holds no value to any team. 

He is single handily holding back the entire team, and everyone knows it. 

Dan and Tep, it’s a sunk cost, it’s hopeless and y’all know it. You got scammed. You outdumbed yourself. Damn the salary cap hit. Stop dragging the rest of the teams’ morale down. His mannerisms scream ‘I’m ready to bounce.’ Please just cut bait. 

Edited by Gapanthersfan
  • Pie 1