• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are the Dolphins desperate enough to inquire about Bryce

Sean Payton's Vicodin

McDaniel is a smart guy. If he actually brought Bryce in, I would give him the benefit of the doubt. In fact I think the Dolphins have quietly become one of the better-run franchises over the last few seasons. 

If Bryce miraculously looked like a legit NFL QB in Miami, he'd be yet another QB who left Charlotte and improved. What an indictment that would be on the Panthers franchise.

I actually kind of want to see it because, as I have maintained, this franchise needs to be fully rebuilt from the ground up. Even the foundation is bad. Let Tepper start his exit strategy and sell the team.

• Pie 2

I don’t know if the current games are like this, but I believe it was Madden 09 (my favorite) which had many instances where you could try to trade a player away (franchise mode) and no matter how much you offered the other team they just had no interest. Even if you offered a first round pick they’d still deny the trade and have no interest. I believe in real life, that player for us would be Bryce. 

Well, I guess it's possible. I doubt it though, at least before the end of the season. When we cut ties with Bryce at the end of the season, he will probably go be a back-up for some west coast team or just stop playing all together. 

I could see Bryce coaching and if he really is football smart, he should.

I don't think Tannehill goes back to Miami- He doesn't really fit the system McDaniel built. McDaniel has also kept Skylar Thompson around for a few years now, so he's probably the guy for this season. 

35 minutes ago, Manna said:

I don’t know if the current games are like this, but I believe it was Madden 09 (my favorite) which had many instances where you could try to trade a player away (franchise mode) and no matter how much you offered the other team they just had no interest. Even if you offered a first round pick they’d still deny the trade and have no interest. I believe in real life, that player for us would be Bryce. 

Everyone would take our #1 overall pick and Bryce Young. They'd just cut the fuger the next day.

You would think they would finally try to use a QB they don't have to prop up and could carry a win with that much talent on a team agaisnt a contender.

There are PS guys with more upside. Anyone taking Bryce to save themselves deserves the pink slip they would see from that move. Someone will take a shot but not a playoff team scrambling to save their season in week 2.