• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting podcast. Talks about Young , Canales and Evero,at end and home field

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

I don't know who it was.  All I see is people's opinions and little else.  If it was Fitterer, well he is gone an deservedly so.  If it was Tepper, then I hope he learns his lesson and stays out of it.  

Tepper is the boogie man for everything but it was Fitterer who convinced the room it was Bryce.

the clown guy profile guy will post a pic of Nicole hugging Bryce but there was an argument for CJ but Tepper trusted the GM.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Tepper is the boogie man for everything but it was Fitterer who convinced the room it was Bryce.

the clown guy profile guy will post a pic of Nicole hugging Bryce but there was an argument for CJ but Tepper trusted the GM.

Over a guy that play QB in the league, and coached a bunch too. 

Who would you (or any of us) think would know better? In what world is it not the guy that did it and knows firsthand what it takes? 

It’s Tepper’s poo judgement here.  That is why he is backing away, he knows he fuged up.

But can he stick to it…. 

Edited by strato

1 hour ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Just curious, was it really Fitt that had to convince everyone? That's some hard to believe considering how thin of ice he had to be on going into that draft. 

Another prime example of why house needed to be cleaned when Rhule was let go if true.

56 minutes ago, App Panther said:

Just curious, was it really Fitt that had to convince everyone? That's some hard to believe considering how thin of ice he had to be on going into that draft. 

Another prime example of why house needed to be cleaned when Rhule was let go if true.

We had someone on here swear they had solid info, I forget the exact story with that one. Basically Tepper was hands off. It was a thread last week some time I think.

I'm purely guessing but I never could see Reich being in on Bryce as his guy, and the train went off the tracks right there, they were divided. 

Edited by strato

8 hours ago, Tbe said:

He’s getting this from an off hand comment Pat McAfee made. There’s nothing to it.

It doesn't matter if the NFL is mad, they can't do anything about it. 

I doubt the other owners are going to vote Tepper out for fielding a terrible football team - that opens a can of worms they want to remain closed.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

It doesn't matter if the NFL is mad, they can't do anything about it. 

I doubt the other owners are going to vote Tepper out for fielding a terrible football team - that opens a can of worms they want to remain closed.

Right. The only thing that could change this is if tickets sales plummeted. (Teams share ticket revenue with the entire league) and ratings in this region plummeted.

Outside of that, I don’t see why they would care

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

brother we will never know the real story as the poo that has come out on Mint st has been discombobulated and outright lies.  But you can piece together things through the actions.  Things like CJ going apeshit at the combine and we immediately trade to 1 the next day.  Was that a coincidence?  How about Reich and company basically jerking off CJ at his pro day.   We will never know the entire story but there is enough there to give a good estimate guess

8 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I don't know who it was.  All I see is people's opinions and little else.  If it was Fitterer, well he is gone an deservedly so.  If it was Tepper, then I hope he learns his lesson and stays out of it.  

Yeah I think Teppers problems have been mostly the opposite of what people usually bash him for. I think he’s been too patient, mostly stemming back to Rhule and Hurney. 1. Should have never given Rhule that much power. 2. Should have never let Rhule go into year 3. 3. Should have tied Rhule and a GM together instead of keeping Hurney an extra year if you’re gonna go that route. That would have solved having to go into last season not knowing if Tepper was a good GM because you gave Rhule so much power and probably changes a lot. Going into non-Tepper decisions, we should have let Cam play out the final year of his contract and draft a QB instead of starting this QB carousel with Bridgewater. We’ve just compounded bad decision after bad decision on top of those few early bad decisions.

But hey, at least we have music in Charlotte now.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

11 hours ago, CRA said:

I mean, I don’t know if I blame Evero…front office chose to “fix” the O and let the D talent go.   Think he was essentially originally  setup to be the scapegoat for the year.  That’s what NFL teams largely do.  Well, it’s not us, it’s just THAT guy.   

It’s Marty!

I mean, it was Ron.

It’s Joe Brady making Rhule bad! 

We all know Rhule was the all powerful holding Fitterer back! 

It’s Fitt! He has to go….the real smart guys are the ones behind him. 

Frank doesn’t know football anymore! We just need a young HC. 

It’s a QB league.  You have to find a QB.  Do that, and lots of coaches and GMs can do the job. 

We’ve seen enough of Stroud to know that had we drafted him the outlook would be drastically different. Let’s be clear, the Texans have done a phenomenal job building that team. But CJ is an elite talent on a good team. Bryce would be a hell of a flag football player, but just not built for this league. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

Right. The only thing that could change this is if tickets sales plummeted. (Teams share ticket revenue with the entire league) and ratings in this region plummeted.

Outside of that, I don’t see why they would care

With psls, no such thing as sales plummeting particularly when the are at 4 or 6 or 8 year commitments 

10 hours ago, strato said:

Over a guy that play QB in the league, and coached a bunch too. 

Who would you (or any of us) think would know better? In what world is it not the guy that did it and knows firsthand what it takes? 

It’s Tepper’s poo judgement here.  That is why he is backing away, he knows he fuged up.

But can he stick to it…. 

Wonder if Frank will ever write a book and include what happened during his tenure here

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin

1 hour ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Wonder if Frank will ever write a book and include what happened during his tenure here

I doubt it. Maybe one of the other guys might say something juicy that gets out.

Someone needs to be the investigative reporter with the hidden camera sitting across the table at happy hour. 

• Pie 1