• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting podcast. Talks about Young , Canales and Evero,at end and home field

not a bad listen if you have time 
High level 

1. Young…if he is benched he is finished in Carolina   Sign they have given 

How he does not know how to handle adversity 

that the look on his face post game is not a good look 

2. Evero needs to own and fix what happened. Mentioned he was handed 2 decent defenses and they declined, including the one in Carolina now with ‘his guys’ on it

Discussion the last  2  mins

3. Panthers fanbase have deserted the team and who can blame them..great vitriol towards Young 

I’ll add that I heard another podcast that insinuated that the nfl was not happy with the state of the Panthers given everything is ascending in the NFL except Charlotte.  Who knows if the guy has facts but it is certainly possible

4 Coaching   A 3 phase failure past Sunday and Canales must show improvement this week.

• Pie 6

I mean, I don’t know if I blame Evero…front office chose to “fix” the O and let the D talent go.   Think he was essentially originally  setup to be the scapegoat for the year.  That’s what NFL teams largely do.  Well, it’s not us, it’s just THAT guy.   

It’s Marty!

I mean, it was Ron.

It’s Joe Brady making Rhule bad! 

We all know Rhule was the all powerful holding Fitterer back! 

It’s Fitt! He has to go….the real smart guys are the ones behind him. 

Frank doesn’t know football anymore! We just need a young HC. 

It’s a QB league.  You have to find a QB.  Do that, and lots of coaches and GMs can do the job. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

52 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

not a bad listen if you have time 
High level 

1. Young…if he is benched he is finished in Carolina   Sign they have given 

How he does not know how to handle adversity 

that the look on his face post game is not a good look 

2. Evero needs to own and fix what happened. Mentioned he was handed 2 decent defenses and they declined, including the one in Carolina now with ‘his guys’ on it

Discussion the last  2  mins

3. Panthers fanbase have deserted the team and who can blame them..great vitriol towards Young 

I’ll add that I heard another podcast that insinuated that the nfl was not happy with the state of the Panthers given everything is ascending in the NFL except Charlotte.  Who knows if the guy has facts but it is certainly possible

4 Coaching   A 3 phase failure past Sunday and Canales must show improvement this week.

The nfl not happy thing is just making things up.

Dave has the money the nfl wants for investments 

Jimmy Haslam was BAD for the 2010s and no one cared

someone is gonna be bad but there are still Panther fans. The loveable losers thing is still a thing.

• Pie 2

I don’t know where to put this but I just rewatched that Buffalo series.

As I suspected, there was zero meandering shoulders square to the LOS type of bullshit. 
Zero. I may have detected a ‘want to’ on one play but it was real subtle and didn’t go there.  I was looking for it too. That was the focus. 

Compare that with Sunday, he just ditched all the teaching to do it like he feels it. 
It is a fuging problem for him. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 3

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

I’ll add that I heard another podcast that insinuated that the nfl was not happy with the state of the Panthers given everything is ascending in the NFL except Charlotte.  Who knows if the guy has facts but it is certainly 

He’s getting this from an off hand comment Pat McAfee made. There’s nothing to it.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

32 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

They also talked about Frank Reich and stated Reich did what he did wiyhnYoung because Young could not run the offense 

..and that is why Dalton did well…he could run it

What would anyone rightly think of the reason the offense got changed 3 times? What would be the best guess? 
I know what mine is and even before knowing that stuff I could tell that Reich didn’t know what to do except to hide him. Which he did. That is why his offense looked so bad. 
And he played the position, he knew what he was seeing. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Tbe said:

He’s getting this from an off hand comment Pat McAfee made. There’s nothing to it.

Yeah they get paid to fill dead air and no one can be relevant and totally free of hype at that type of job. 

Edited by strato

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

Fwiw, I don't have any vitriol towards Young.  Unless things change dramatically, he just isn't cut out for the NFL.  Not his fault they drafted him.  My vitriol is towards whomever decided to draft the little guy.  

Blah blah blah Tepper, but it was Fitt more than anyone.

• Pie 2