• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce bashing needs to continue

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

At some point teams have to realize that you can't pay these QBs market value unless you have a legit MVP caliber guy. These contracts force you to save money elsewhere on your roster and if that guy can't make up that difference you gotta just let him walk and draft another one. 

I feel similarly about Trevor Lawrence tbh.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I feel similarly about Trevor Lawrence tbh.

Agreed. 

I'm paying Mahomes, I'm paying Lamar and praying he can put it together in the playoffs, paying Allen, paying Burrow, paying Stroud when the time comes. Get past those guys and I'm struggling to justify it. Maybe you can go a tad deeper and argue for a Hurts? Stafford? I'm really struggling to go deeper than that. There's some guys on rookie contracts who can play themselves into that conversation but they're not there yet.

• Pie 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Agreed. 

I'm paying Mahomes, I'm paying Lamar and praying he can put it together in the playoffs, paying Allen, paying Burrow, paying Stroud when the time comes. Get past those guys and I'm struggling to justify it. Maybe you can go a tad deeper and argue for a Hurts? Stafford? I'm really struggling to go deeper than that.

What about Stat Padscott?

Keep people laughing. 

If they do allow the rookie deals to play out and go back to the draft, or other teams backups, things will settle. 
It is ridiculous for a team to pay the 20th best QB like the 10th or 5th best guy. Shouldn’t be linked to some standard salary perception. 
And Miami is crazy to pay him that. 

Edited by strato

45 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Bryce can be Tua they said.

Well, I'm watching Tua right now. Maybe they were actually right. LOL

Tua is the worst kind of QB you can have.  He's good enough to where you really don't want to move on from him because you could easily do worse, but he's also not very good at all.  QB Purgatory.  At least Bryce is bad enough to get us the No. 1 Overall Pick.  Dolphins will always be a middle-of-the-road team with Tua.