• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce bashing needs to continue

22 minutes ago, bga71 said:

I was in the Stroud camp, but once Bryce was announced the pick I started pulling for the kid to make it, and still do.  If Stroud had been the pick, last years O-line might have ruined him, and Bryce might be setting the league on fire in Houston.  After this season we should have a pretty good idea what we have at QB.

see I used to think that but I think it's more likely the Bryce looks very average in Houston kind of like a worse version of Tua in miami 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

30 minutes ago, bga71 said:

I was in the Stroud camp, but once Bryce was announced the pick I started pulling for the kid to make it, and still do.  If Stroud had been the pick, last years O-line might have ruined him, and Bryce might be setting the league on fire in Houston.  After this season we should have a pretty good idea what we have at QB.

Bryce couldnt set the world on fire with the 49ers, the dude just doesnt have what it takes to play QB in the NFL. You can put all of that out of your head. 

Stroud, Richardson, or Levis were all better picks than Bryce simply because they have the required physical attributes to play in the NFL. 

We already know what we have at QB, nothing. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 3

Well, I just went and looked back at last year from week 9 or the 9th game since we no longer have a halfway point. 
So after he gets 8 games as a rook here are the passing numbers that count. (I just realized it was 7 not 8 due to Dalton wk3)
Counting Sunday, I think it comes to 5 TDS 7 Ints wow talk about production. I guess you could add his only rushing TD if you need to.  
10 games. 

Here is the bash: 

Edited by strato

People handle things differently. I'm not going to trash him just to trash him. But as a fanbase we have to be able to navigate through these really bad times and laughter is a big help. It's good for the soul. Some of this stuff is hilarious. As far as Bryce the individual I have no hard feelings toward him he's not a bad person. But that doesn't make a difference in the reality we are living in regarding the on field product that he himself is directly contributing to the outright destruction of. Anyway none of this is going to be toning down anytime soon as there are 16 more games of this and things are likely to get worse before they get better. So I guess people should consider if they are going to just unplug from the madness or say fug it and ride along on this runaway train cackling as it careens right off a cliff.

Fire This Is Fine GIF

who cares paul rudd GIF

• Pie 1