• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So is anyone going Sunday?!? Like in flesh?

TheBigKat

30 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

This will be the first home opener I miss in person for over 18 years…. I just don’t have it in me

I’ll be able to see the stadium / video board from my condo but I won’t be attending in person

Yea...me too...except I started when Dipper bought the team... I knew he was worthless first time I laid my eyes on him....he's got not one thin dime from me. Not sure I'm gonna even watch Sunday.

Edited by Johnstonny

It's a painful enough to watch the Panthers offense on TV from the comfort my home. I can't imagine having to watch them live. 😣

Mr. Tepper would have to PAY ME an awful lot of money to sit thru a  game at Bank of America Stadium.  I wouldn't pay dime to watch the current team. I'd only go to a home game now if I were pulling for the other team.

As bad as the Panthers are, when they show up on an opponent's schedule those players (and their fans) have to feel pretty confident about an addition to the WIN COLUMN.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1