• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Real Talk - A New Approach in Being A Fan Currently

Matthias

3 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I’m sorry but I’m just looking at this a bit more plainly. This is not my family, this is a sports team with professionals trying to do an effective job in a multi-billion dollar industry.

Just want to watch some entertaining football at this point. I’m not watching my kid play in his leagues. Although it sure looks like it haha. 

They pay people now, to influence people.

No joke, by supporting certain things or people with public statements, you can get paid. 

Anybody have Dave's cell number? 

I did option 3 last year which was search for a new team.  Geographically, the Jags are the other team that is close to where I live and I'm trying to like them but I keep coming back to the Panthers.  It is so hard to walk away from 29 years of entertainment, but I'm trying.  I have zero faith in Tepper and he has zero ties to the area and I think all he cares about is revenue and with the NFL profit sharing, bad teams still print money.  

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, Matthias said:

Tepper is a billionaire.  So he's good either way.  If the team continues to disappoint, I believe eventually he will just move the team to a bigger city.  

We wouldn't be pretending, but changing the perspective.  Instead of desiring to beat the other team, we desire to beat ourselves.

oh I see you mean he's like 'good' in the sense is that his life is good. Not in the sense of the eternal battle of good vs. evil. Because he definitely does not fall into the second categorization of good 

• Pie 1